Once the hologram shut off, I ran out of the workshop and up the stairs to see Steve sitting in the kitchen.

"Ready to go—"

"Steve, we have to go to this address, now!" I cut him off.

"What, why? Where?" He stood up, taking the paper from my hand.

"It's Tony, he left a message and has a time machine downstairs! He said that this guy Scott would have some particles that we'd need to go back in time."

"Get the gauntlet from Thanos and reverse the snap..." Steve pieced it together. "Come on."

We ran outside, got in Steve's car and speeded down the road toward the address Tony left behind. The street we came to was very abandoned, and looked as though nobody had been there for years.

"There!" I pointed to a house with the number 12 on it.

Before Steve could park the car, I jumped out and ran up the steps, knocking harshly on the glass door. Seconds felt like hours and I started getting worried that Tony was right, and Scott may not be alive. And if he isn't, then what are we going to do?

Finally, a man with messy hair and a scruffy beard appeared from a side room and my eyes widened. Even though he could see me through the glass, I continued knocking even harder. He made a confused face but walked over and opened the door anyways.

"Are you Scott?" I asked, not bothering to even say hello and introduce who I was.

"Uh— yeah, why? Who are you?"

"I'm Victoria, Victoria Stark. My dad, Tony, he told me to find you if Thanos won. He made a time machine."

"He finished it?" Scott asked, seemingly surprised. I nodded. "Oh my God, I didn't think he completed it. That means... well that means we can use the Pym Particles to go back and get the gauntlet from Thanos, we can undo the snap."

"I'm glad you know what you're talking about because I have no idea!" I yelled.

"I'll call everyone." Steve said from behind me, I didn't know he was there until now.

Scott lead me into his house, which was just as messy as it was outdoors, and into the basement. He had a workshop which kind of resembled Tony's but it was much smaller. He dug through some drawers and finally took out a briefcase, opening the clasps to reveal 10 cylindrical capsules.

"What do they do?" I asked.

"Did Tony tell you my name?"

I thought for a moment, it's Scott...

"Ant-Man." I said in realization. "They make you small."

"Exactly, small enough to be transported through the Quantum Realm and back in time."

Everyone met back at our house, and crowded into Tony's workshop where the time machine was.

"Okay Scott, I'm going to send you back 10 years, let you walk around for an hour and then bring you back." Bruce said from behind a bunch of buttons.

"You are going to bring me back, right?"

"Yes, of course." Bruce said, then gave me a nervous expression. I laughed slightly.

He pressed a button and Scott's body was sucked into the time machine.

"Woah...." I gawked.

"3...2...1..."

We looked up to see a young child standing on the platform.

"Um, Bruce? What did you do to Scott?" Steve asked.

"Hang on...."

The child disappeared, then an old man appeared.

"That's old Scott!" Nat said.

Once more, he disappeared and then a baby appeared.

"Great, now he's a baby." I face-palmed myself.

"He'll grow!" Bruce yelled.

For the last time, Scott went through the time machine and then came back as himself again.

"Time travel!" Bruce exclaimed.