Y/n: understood. Did any of the staff in the school notice you with the girl?

Caboose: no my lord. We were careful to not let our presence know.

Griff: yeah! We were all sneaky breeki!

Caboose: shut the fock up you fookin' wankah!

Y/n *clearing trout*

The both of the officer look at y/n. And they could feel the inpatient look of y/n. And they stopped.

Y/n: how I was saying, thanks to this we can find out what happened to that girl. And if we could use it to our favor. And to finish, is there any kind of information I need to know?

Griff: yeah, the lieutenant is watching porn it his terminal-

Caboose: shut the fock up you fookin' wankah!

Griff imitiedly shut up. And the overlord didn't even care.

Y/n: that unnecessary information that I need to know. I said any kind of vital information about the case of this girl.

Caboose: yeah! Sorry my lord. It's just that when he was born he fall and hit his head strong enough to leave him stupid.

Griff: what?!

Y/n: that's enough.

Both of them regain their attention toward y/n.

Y/n: if that's all the information you have. Then it's time to pass to different manners.

Caboose: what do you wish for us my lord.

Y/n: im going to send you to another mission. One that is important for my plans.

Griff: cool. Secret mission.

Y/n: I want you to capture sienna Khan by the end of the vital festival that is coming soon.

Caboose: and what if we fail this important mission my lord?

Y/n: you will be punished.

Caboose: u-understood my lord.

Y/n: good. Now leave.

Then the 2 officers left the office, and when they were completely gone. Y/n got back to his desk and turn on a monitor where the information  of the girl was. Then he opened another window, where the legend of the maidens was...

Y/n: oh ozpin, you are hiding some vital information... What else are you hiding...

Timeskip

Beacon academy.

Team RWBY was sitting in one bench of the cafeteria. Blake was taking notes of the white fang in a notebook. Then yang got by her side and said.

Yang: watcha doin'?

Blake: nothing. Just overgoing some note from last semester.

Yang: *cathing some food throw* lame!

Then Ruby came here and put on the table a binder with a lot of papers in it.

Ruby: *clearing trout* sister! Friends!... Wiess.

Weiss: hey!

Ruby: 4 scores and seven minutes ago I had a dream.

Yang: this is going to be good.

Ruby: a dream of one day, the 4 of us will come together has a team. Have the most fun any one had! Ever!

Weiss: did you stole my binder?

Ruby: I'm not a crook.

Blake: what are you talking about?

Ruby: I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang!

Yang: I always kick off my semester with a yang! Eh?! Guys? Am I right?

Then she get hit my an apple trow towards her by Nora.

Nora: boooooo.

Ruby: look guys. It's been a good 2 weeks, and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great! But classes start back tomorrow. Wich is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today.

Weiss: I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store.

Then yang trows another apple towards nora.

Blake: I don't know. I think I might sit this one out.

Weiss: sit out or not, I think however we spend this last day, we should do it as a team.

Nora: i got it!

Weiss: I for one I think that-

But she is cut up by some pie trow to her by Nora, who imitiedly blames it to Ren.

Then the scene change and shows sun and Neptune walking out side talking

Neptune: man that's hars.

Sun: so then we were fighting side by side and she was super fast and I threw a banana towards the guy, wichs sound gross but it was awesome!

Neptune: nice!

Sun: I know right? And the best part is she's a faunus! But that's a secret ok?

Neptune: got it!

Sun: and not that "I'm gonna tell scarlet the second sun turn his back" secret. I'm talking secret secret.

Neptune: woah chill out dude, I got it!

Sun: you better. I just don't want to messed up. The people here are the coolest.

Them Jaune flys toward the window beside them.

Sun: ok they're just in here, I'm really excited for you to meet them, so be cool okay? You gonna be cool right?

Neptune: dude.

Then he stood still with a pose of showing off while smiling.

Sun: good point.

Then they got inside, while sun was smiling for what was inside, Neptune was surprised for what was happening.

Student: food fight!

Then they saw Nora on top of some tables.

Nora: hahahahahah I'm queen of the castle, I'm queen of the castle!

Then Ruby stood up and stand on a table while pointing her finger towards her.

Ruby: justice will be swift! Justice will be painful! It will be delicious!

Team RWBY: yeah!

Nora: off with their heads!

Timeskip because I'm lazy to write the fight.

When they were finished of fighting, professor ozpin and Goodwitch arrive at the cafeteria, the miss goodwitch say.

Glynda: children, don't play with your food.

Then she proceeded to fix everything of the cafeteria, ozpin came and put his hand on her shoulder.

Ozpin: let it go.

Glynda: they're supposed to be the defenders of the world

Ozpin: and they will be, but right now their are just children, so why don't let them play that part?*going out of the cafeteria* after all, t
It isn't a role they'll have for ever.

To be continued. 

Sorry for the long wait. I have a lot of work on school and a big project around the corner. So im not going to upload so frequently, it goes the same with the other book. But I'll make sure to write some of the 2 of them. Cya m8s!