Pre war

weiying walking around on guard for the night, it has been a hard three months for the Yummeng Jiang sects, giving refuge to members of the wen sects seeking sanctuary and sects leaders coming in and discussing different war tactics for war against the wen sect leader wen Rohan and his son wen chao.

offcourse the the only constant is lan zan every present in his thoughts and hes glad that's he can communicate  with him telepathically when ever he wants to hear the voice of his love; offcourse he be happier if he was present physically but a las wanji and xichen has been going to different sects territory recruiting leaders for the war that's to come.

weiying, "lan er gege, are you awake?"

lanzhan, "mhmmm"

weiying, "I been good right? I havent flirted with anyone, and I havent been fun at all according to the boys, I am losing face wanji, how are you going to make it up to me uh?"

lanzhan, "anything you want weiying, anything"

weiying," I want you now! I need to see you lan zhan, I have nothing of you only memories, and all the love Mark's has faded from my body lan zhan! "how long should I wait"?

lanzhan, sighing, "am sorry weiying, I miss you, so much!!!"

taking in a deep breath, " butt butt stuttering, I dont know when I will there weiying we still got a lot towns to visit, and recruit leaders to fight the wensect"

"if you cant wait and want to move on weiying, you can," lan zhan said in a pain voice.

weiying, who was still walking around, as lanzhan spoke, froze at the end of wanji speech.

taking in a deep breath, responded "ok" and disconnected telepathically from lanzhan, denying him any communication what so ever.

weiying fell to the ground questioning everything himself, his relationship with lanzhan, and would have prospective future " I guess it's for the best, I just didnt think it would hurt this much"

Over the next couple weeks, weiying resume his flirting ways, having fun with the boys, and ofcourse helping the needed thinking family is all I need, I will put all I can into loving them and living a carefree life, I dont need him to make me happy!, offcourse he was lying to himself.

Wen ning, "weiying! weiying! where are you?" banking on his room door

weiying, " wen ning! stop that racket!!! my ear is going fall off!" opening door, " what is it anyways?" am still sleepy you know"

wen ning shaking his head, " how can you not be sleepy, going to bed at 1am after drinking nine jars of alcohol!; your uncle told me to get you, there is going to be a banquet to night because the lan sects and the Niegishan sects have arrived.

weiying, frozen for a moment, "o they have arrived uh?" that's good, let's get this war over with then.

wen ning, " what do you want me to say to your uncle? and here passings small medicinal jar to weiying, my shijie said to give this to you, hang over cure"

weiying, smiling " tell him am sleeping, and tell your shijie thank you shes the best!"

"AT BANQUET"
weiying, sighing and taking deep breaths, I guess I cant avoid him forever, let get this banquet over with, walking in hall, sees wanji, xichen and nie mingue,

walking towards them, staring back at lanzhan who's been staring hard at him, bowing, "sects leaders Xichen, nie mingue and pauses, second leader lan wanji" I weiying of the Yummeng Jiang sect welcome you to my home".
Xichen, ignoring the tension, smiling at weiying " thank you how have you been?" I cant wait to taste yummeng food, I hear its delicious!
Weiying, ignoring lanzhan completely, " offcourse it is! if I do say so my self smiling back".
NIE mingue, slightly smiling, "am just glad Yummeng sect is big enough to accommodate all these sect leaders! it must be overwhelming "
weiying, shrugging his shoulders, " eh you get use to it, am glad theres alot different  girls to flirt with you know hahahahaaha"