DISCUSSION

Weiying, am glad nie Mingue was able to get our swords, because I dont think I was going to make it on foot by myself. four li later and am home he thought as he reach Yummeng.

"Jiang! Jaing!," "Where are you?"

Jiang, walking around as hes on first watch guarding home, heard his name being called, "weiying? weiying is that you?" running towards front gate.

weiying, "Yes Jiang open the door! am so tired I think amma faint".

lanzhan, "Weiying you only travel for four li, stop exaggerating".

weiying, "yea so? doesn't mean am not tired; who was it that didnt let me sleep last night uh?"

lanzhan, "......"

Jiang, opens door, pulls weiying in for a hug, "Wei wuxian! how come you are back so early? tell me! were you kick out of cloud recess again? hahahahaha"

wei wuxian, "hahahaha you know me so well brother, but no. I must see uncle it's an emergency".

Jiang,"Father? what emergency tell me!"ooh and guess what? your girlfriend and her family is also here"

lanzhan, "...."

weiying. stumbling toes, "ahh fuck" girlfriend? what girlfriend?"

lanzhan, "weiying"!

Jiang, "she said her name is wen qing, shes came with her family 6 li ago".,"weiying If shes not your girlfriend then can I court her"?

weiying pauses from walking "hahahahaha oh Jiang, qing wen you want to court her? weiying thinking of qing attitude, ahh have fun brother shes all yours hahaha"

weiying entering uncle's quarters "uncle! uncle!"
aunty, "wei wuxian! you are back? why are you yelling? this kid!" she said smiling.
weiying, "bowing aunty weiying greets you, wheres uncle? I must speak to you and uncle!"
aunty, "what's wrong weiying? come come with me, uncle is in his study"!

Fengmian,"weiying!, stop running! what did you do this time"
lanzhan, "your uncle knows you so well! laughing"

weiying, "greets uncle". "xichen and Nie mingue sent me to tell you to prepare for war." proceeded to tell uncle and aunty of wen Ruohan plans and meng yao plans as well excluding how they found out offcourse.

uncle and aunty, silence........
after a while, 'aunty' "is that why you ask that young lady to come here for refuge?" turning to husband, "I think theres hope for weiying after all".

Uncle, "ok weiying go rest, and welcome home tomorrow we will gather the family and tell them to get ready and await the sects leaders coming".

Jiang and the guys had gathered in weiying room, as soon as weiying opens the door, he was hugged and patted "weiying welcome home! what did you have to tell uncle? who's that pretty girl? is she your girlfriend?"

Weiying collapsing on bed, " hey guys I miss yall too!, proceeded to tell them about plans for war etc" turning to his brother, "Jiang If the war do come, let's us shows those wen sects members what the two pride of yummeng can do"

Jiang " damn straight we will show that two jades of gusu, or icecream( being  xichen offcourse) and ice what we can do too!" he said laughing

weiying gulping down jar of alcohol the guys brought him, chocked on alcohol after hearing what Jiang said, recovering "hahahahahhahahaha!!!" knowing that lanzhan heard everything!

Jiang, noticing how tired his brother is,"guys let's leave weiying to sleep hes tired we will meet up tomorrow".

after the boys left, weiying took a quick bath, ate a bit of food, from lanzhan persistent. laying in bed.

"er gege I can finally talk to you, do you miss me?"
lanzhan, "mhmm"
weiying, "yea, me too, I dont think I can fall at sleep now, can you believe everyone thinks qing wen is my gf?"
lanzhan, "...."
weiying, sighing, "wouldn't it be funny if they knew I was in love with the jades ice of gusus instead "hahahahaha"

lanzhan, silence, "mhhm If you so"
weiying, "are you back in gusu wanji? hows your uncle?"

lanzhan, "mhmm we are preparing for war as well, we will meet you soon be aware of zhu's zhulian core melting technique am sure they on their way over to you".

weiying, "ok lan gege". "lan gege do you miss me ? I dont think I can sleep without you now, I keep tossing and turning".

lanzhan, "Mhmm me too weiying." " try to"
weiying, " I want little wanji in my mouth, I cant help but picture it"

lanzhan, breathing hard, "weiying"!

weiying, " can I touch myself lanzhan, am asking your permission, am yours after all"

lanzhan, hands in pants, "mhmm"

weiying, hands in pants, "think of my mouth on you wanji, let me suck you dry and swallows your seeds when you come"
lanzhan, "mhmm"
weiying, "ooh and when you take me" "I love it when you take me er gege, hard and fast!"
lanzhan, "mhmmmm"
weiying, "ahh fuck lan gege! am coming!" "are you too?

lanzhan, "mhmmm," came all over hands
weiying, "picture me swallowing it; I want it! I want you so much"!
lanzhan, " I want you too weiying, always"

weiying, "ahh that was good." " sing me to sleep er gege, I think I will sleep if you do".

lanzhan, proceeded to sing for weiying, when be hear weiying even breathing, stops singing, " good night weiying". "I love you more".