Caiyu town /return to Yummeng

Weiwuxian riding in boat sees girls selling loquats, "Hey pretty sisters! can I get a loquat" 

pretty sisters "yes you can and I will give to you for free; because you're so handsome "

weiwuxian, grinning catches loquats; "no sister is too nice, you're the most beautiful"

 weiwuxian turns around sees Lanzhan, mischievous smirk "sister how about him?"

Sisters, "he's the most handsome. Does he get a free loquat too?"

sister, "yes he does, he gets two".

weiwuxian catches loquats smiling "thank you sister your most kind I will come visit you later"
sister, laughs "Bring him too". 

weiwuxian laughing

lan zhan, starring at wei wuxian the whole time* face furious 

weiwuxian"catch lanzhan"

lanzhan catches throws it back "I don't want it!"
weiwuxian, "fine here Jiang"

 Jiang catches it smiling "are you flirting for food again"

lanzhan hears it and took a deep breath and look at weiwuxian smiling face and glares at him

Xichen, "do you want loquats? we can buy a whole basket"

Lanzhan stares at brother hmph and flys away.

Xichen laughing out loud.

back mountain

Weiwuxian, sees a black and white rabbit thinking I bet pretty boi like these; picks it up and takes it to Lan zhan "do you want it lan zhan? I sincerely want to apologize by giving you a present". "I saw these bunnies and thought they were us". "you being the white one, and I the black one". " look at it, he looks so mischievous as well" laughing. 

lanzhan stares at him than rabbit "..."

weiwuxian, "well if u don't want it I will find someone who could roast it. "so we can eat it".

lanzhan sighs, "killing is forbidden in cloud recess; I will take it". 

weiwuxian, "makes sure you take care of it".
Jiang, "weiying!, Weiying! Papa is here you're in trouble"

Weiying sighs "he's probably here cause of the fight I had with Peacock for Sister honor".

Jiang, " I know I cant believe him he's lucky you pushed me out the way if not both his face was going to be in bruised" 

weiwuxian, "hehe I already got my punishment though kneeling down for a whole day is ignoring".

Jiang, " hehe I know I saw lan zhan coming to check on you too; than he stomps away mad what does he want? "

Weiwuixian "Idk he probbly wanted to see if I was standing straight, but I was digging an ant farm when he got closer so he stomped away lol"

Jiang, "you are really shameless weiying. you will probably go home".

Weiwuxian, "I know sooner or later I was going to laughs make us proud ok brother".

Jiang smiles "off course I will, am not you" laughing began to wrestle.

Yummeng
Sleeps at night, dreams about the original storyline and dying and coming back alive and then living as life partners with lan zhan woke up shook "wtf"? sad, cried and happy at the same time.

Cloud Recess
Lanzhan has the exact same dreams, wakes up shook, teary eyes and relieved and happy and mad and wanting to see weiying calling out his name "weiying! weiying! your mine"