cultivation partners two

Lanzhan P.O.V

It has been a whole week since his life profess his love for him, fearlessly infront of his family. right then he wanted to take him, fly away on the mountain top and do wonders to him. Hes waited a month and his love has not allow him a touch of him, except a stolen kiss here and there.

"lanzhan" turning around he realizes who's calling him. bows deeply "yes" sect leader.

Fengmian, waving wanji off, "We are family now wanji, no need for such formality" he said smiling.

lanzhan, returns his smiles, "yes uncle"

Fengmian, smiles widen at wanji, " I have a request to ask you". Lady Qing has requested to return to Dafan mountain and I was wondering if you could help escort her with weiying".

Lanzhan, "yes Uncle" smiling internally in his heart, now I got you now weiying you cant escape me.

Fengmian " thank you".

<Road Trip>

Jiang, " lady qing"

qing wen, "Yes Jiang  Wanyin"

Jiang, smiling shyly at her, "here I got you something, giving her a beautifully ornately brush, please think about it before refusing me, am willing to wait".

Qing wen, staring at present intensely looks at Jiang in the eye, smiles at him, nods and takes presents with her.

weiying, patting his brother on the back whispers "nice moves brother, dont worry she will not refuse you".

Jiang, smacking weiying hand away, "you"!

" you better behave yourself you hear! you are engage now! no flirting and stop ignoring wanji, he dont deserve it!"

weiying, sighing, waves his brother off, " yea yea take his side".

Jaing, pulls on his brothers arm, looking at him seriously, "am serious brother, if you love him as you say, love him whole heartily with no reservation, he deserves that much".

weiying, stares at his brother and pulls him in for a hug, " I do Jaing, am... am worried about what other will say about him for being with me". "you know am shameless I dont care about such things but him I cant watch him go through that".

Jaing nodding at his brother worries, happy that hes finally opening up.

" weiying, Lanzhan dont care about that. if he dont you shouldnt. you should focus on what makes you happy". " I will break anyone legs if I hear them say anything! dont worry I got your back".

weiying laughs at Jiang outburst, "thank you my brother". " I will see you after I return".

Jaing, "ok"  "use this time together to strengthen your bond again you hear!"

<Road trip>

walking happily by his love side, smiling genuinely for the first time in weeks, weiying kept sneaking a look at Wanji, wondering on how to apologize to him.

"lanzhan"

turning to weiying "mhmm"

"I love you"

"mmhm"

"your the best",

"...."

" am sorry"

"between me and you theres no need for sorry and thank you"

" uh"? smiling widely, walks up to wanji and whispers in his ear, " I want to sleep with you everyday lan gege, I and my body have missed you so much"!