Yummeng

Laying down beside Wanji sleeping form Weiying felt at home and at peace. Weiying use his fingers and caress wanji eyebrows, his lashes, oh how long weiying exclaim, his nose; weiying proceeded to lightly touching wanji jaws and lips, oh how red and smooth they are?
wanji, "weiying if you keep touching me like that I wont be able to resist any longer"

weiying swallows hard and removes his fingers. weiying thinking oh mine I really wont be able to walk normal again. "Hey wanji if we leave for yummeng tomorrow morning, it will take us a full day to make there, if only we had our swords".

"Hey wanji do you think wen chao and company are still outside the cave?"

wanji, "I didnt see them this morning when I went out but this their territory so we gotta be extra careful staying in the trees as much as possible"
weiying, "that's a great er gege, well at least I get to see some scenario before we get there. so what should we do? should we tell someone of what's going to happen? or should we act alone and save the world by ourselves?"
wanji, "hmmm I dont know weiying I mean it's pretty hard believing such dreams ourselves, who could we trust to tell them"?
weiying, "I cant tell Jiang because he wont believe me but if I told my shidi she will definitely believe me"
wanji, "do you want to tell her when we go to yummneg or should we find evidence first? it wont be hard to do. first we gotta stop she su from cursing jin zuxin with he thousands hole".

weiying, "oh ok yea that was the start of it
all"
after a while:

"wanji, wanji stop sleeping am boredd; talk to me. where will we live? do you want kids? if we prevent the war, we wont have yuan wen as our son anymore but he can probbly still learn at cloud recess."

wanji, "en we are still young weiying as long we still together we can adopt as many kids as you want".
weiying "well your be my wife this time around as well, you gotta learn how to cook spicy food and mend my clothes".

wanji "en"

weiying, "can you play me a song? I am still bored and your one answers ain't cutting it".

wanji sang weiying to sleep as weiying cling onto to him like hes going to disappear.

weiying awoke to realize that it's already dark outside, he light the fire, gathers the clothes to see if they are dry, and decided to take a bath as a way to wake up. "hmmm wanji will you take a bath with me?"

wanji "mhmm"

Weiying "will you take a bath with me"?
Wanji "mhmmh"

Weiying, "is that a yes wanji? I need my back massage as well.

wanji "en"

weiying,  "wanji? can you get addicted to sex"

wanji..".." 

wanji sits up and takes off clothes, helps weiying with his and proceeds to other side of cave to take bath. wanji bath weiying gently taking care as if it was a new born baby.
weiying "ahh wanji that feels good".

after bathing weiying gather left over foods and fruits and serve dinner for him and wanji.

Weiying, while eating "hey wanji what's the name of the song you sang earlier? I didnt hear you when you said the name?"

wanji, "hmmm? I dont have a name yet"

weiying, is it the same one from the dream we had? you know I have a bad memory"

wanji, "en"

Weiying, "Hey wanji can you talk to me"?

wanji, "talking is forbidden when eating, and sit up straight".
weiying, "wanji come on we not in cloud recess for such rules be nice".

wanji, got up, straighten a un composed weiying in to a proper sitting position. weiying slacks as soon as wanji return to his seat.
wanji, see that weiying has return to such position sat next to him and held him in place with one hand why he ate with the other.
weiying, "ahh wanji I am uncomfortable let me go"
wanji, "no eat properly or dont eat at all"

Weiying, "fine fine you win geesh wanji your no fun"

wanji, "....." looks up at weiying Pouting face, crack a smile.

weiying, realizing that wanji is smiling, weiying smiles back and eat properly. after dinner wanji practice mediatation while weiying decided to exercise. after exercise weiying went to cool off in the water.

weiying call out " wanji! wanji!"

wanji opens eyes, "hmmmm"?

weiying, "let's do it in the water, besides I dont think will have time to do it again when we leave here".

wanji needing no further encouragement took clothes off, neatly fold it and proceeded to join weiying in water. "chase me wanji catch me" weiying said as he swam around in the water. wanji caught him and they did it in the water. on the floor and finally in the bed. kissing and caressing as they each reach climax. "Oh wanji that was amazing"!
wanji, "Yes weiying it was I am satiated"

weiying, "oooweee finally, after so long".

weiying, "wanji so just a heads up the sect members in yummeng are very touchy, like we give hugs, we seen each other, offcourse cause we taken baths together since young".

"am telling you because i dont want you to be mad when you see that, it will be more now cause it's been so long since they saw me I dont want you to react".

wanji eyes piercing weiying  "...."
weiying, "swallows hard, "wanji" "wanji say something"
wanji, "no touching"

weiying, "be reasonable they are like brothers to me I promise. we would all read porn novels, drinks, steal lotus seed pods and flirt around with girls but that's it I promise".
wanji, "Stop telling me of your adventures weiying, I know full well about your flirting ways Mr. Loquats".

weiying, "hehehehehahahahahha omg wanji did you just tell a joke? don't be jealous ok wanji, your the only one good enough to sleep with me, man or woman, wink eyes"
wanji, shaking his head, let's sleep, we have an early day to morning.

next morning.

weiying and wanji swam out of the cave, and proceeded to track all the way to Yummeng with little to no rest. off course it was weiying who wanted to rest. at some point wanji had to carry him on his back. the good thing was the wen sect people were nowhere to be found and their journey was long but safe.

when they reach the harbor of yummeng, weiying proceeded to drop to the ground. "I did it wanji I walked for so long am so hungry. I am going to ask my shidi to make a big pot of lotus roots soup with bones, it's the most delicious wanji"
wanji, look around, "get up weiying stop making a scene let's go in"

weiying, "Jiang!, Jiang! am home",
Jiang, Shijie, shijie, unc, Oh Hey aunty, greets Jiang mom"

Ms Jiang, "Hey weiying how come your here? Jiang got back yesterday and hes gathering troops to rescue you. did they let you go? are you guys ok? looks at wanji recognizing him immediate".

Wanji.."Madam Jiang I greet you
Madam Jiang, "Second leader lan your welcome weiying go find your brother so he can stop harassing these kids. he drove me mad".
Weiying "yes aunty" and weiying welcome home. eat something and take a rest".
Turning the corner, weiying seen Jiang coming towards his way.

Weiying, "Jiang! Jiang Jiang looks up and ran to Weiying with the group of guys following behind him and rush to weiying passing him from one person to another giving hugs and slaps how you make it home? did you kill the tortoise? are you ok"?

Weiying, "actually it was wanji that killed it.I was just the distraction, oh Jiang I miss you soo I was so bored, he said it as he look at wanji who was starring at the placement of a hand on his shoulder.

weiying  shrug hand on shoulder and smile up at him.
Jiang, "second master lan welcome, thank you for saving my brother, I know you can't stand him" smacks weiying on the shoulders.

wanji, bows, smiles and stated " he's growing on me".

Jiang and boys... mouth opens at wanji smiling face.

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON, SORRY FOR THE WAIT.

_