1. It Begins Here..

"Tao!Hurry up or we'll be late for school!" I shouted to Tao from outside of the house.

"Okay!Okay!I'm coming!" replied Tao while running out of the house towards me.

It was a sunny Wednesday.We both rushed to school and luckily we got on time for our New High School.Both of us stopped for awhile inside the school gate and rest.

"Phew!That was close!" said Tao while being exhausted.

"Well this time we are lucky that we are not late.In our previous High School we were always late because of you.Tsk.." I said to him arrogantly.

"Enough of that,let's go to our class quickly before it starts" said Tao.

We both quickly went straight to our class and we saw a teacher who was about to go inside our class but we caught her eyes.We both went towards her thinking that she must be our form teacher.

"You guys are the Transfer Students,am i right?" asked the teacher.We both nodded.

"I see..So,Hi there,I am your form teacher,Ms Kayly.Hope to get to know you guys more." She smiled to us and let us in.Well she seems like a fun and friendly teacher though.

As we enter the class,everyone was so noisy and minding their own business untill they saw us.

"All right class!Get back to your seats please." Ms Kayly announced to the class.Everyone went to their own seats and some of them say "Kayyy Ms Kayyylyyy..." And then the whole class stare at us.It was so awkward.

"Okay class,these are the new transfer students whom i told you about last Friday." She then looked at us "Please introduce yourself to the class." and smiled widelyyyy.

"Hello there!I'm Yangqi!I can be annoying at times but i'm friendly!Hope to get to know all of you well!" That's what i said to the class but....Krik krik...everyone was so quiet and staring at me.I was like..Whuuut?

Tao smirks at me and he introduce himself. "Yo,I'm Exo Baby Panda Tao!Nice to meet you..Cool huh?Yeh..et..Yehet!" Suddenly someone with a light orange hair coloured guy said "Yehet!" out of nowhere too while lifting up his arm pointing to Tao..That was weird.Everyone look at him and Tao then cheer for Tao.Especially the girls, they were all fangirling about Tao.I was like..'Here it goes again...~.~' And there goes Tao acting cool..Tsk.It has always happen like this.

"Alright class!Shhhushh!Okayy..You've got any questions for them?~" Asked Ms Kayylyy.

"Hey!Are you guys close with each other?" Someone asked.

"Well yeah,We're childhood friends for already 7 years" I said.Everyone was like 'Wooooh~~~' and we were like..Awkward..

"Why did both of you transfer here?And why did you guys transfer together???"

"It's a long story ~.~" said Tao.

"So you guys live together?!?" After that question was asked everyone were so noisy acting curiously.

"Okay!Okay!That's enough class!Yangqi,Tao,your seats will be between Luhan." Ms Kayly pointed out to the seats where we are suppose to seat.It was at the very back and Tao gets to sit at the window side.Hais i want to sit beside the window.

I look to the person beside me and think 'ouhh so this is Luhan..Hmm..He look so cute.Haha!' suddenly Luhan look at me.I got surprised and quickly turn away.

Tao saw the whole scene i guess and he call me out "Yangqiiii..." with that annoying tone and looking at me suspiciously.I said to him "Whuuut??" then he smirks at me.Tsk..~.~

Luhan suddenly start a conversation with us. "Yoyo whats up!I'm Luhan as you know...haha..Nice to meet you guys! ^.^"

Both me and Tao said
"Yeah nice to meet you too!"

He then said "Do you guys want me to show you around the school during our break time?This school is great.It would be good if i could show you guys around.Its cool."

"Well yeah!Sure why not?Right Tao??^.^"

"Yeahhh..." Tao agreed with me.

"That's great then! ^.^" said Luhan while smiling adorably.

'Omo omo!I can't stop smiling!His smile!Gahhh!Too cutee! (*>.is what my mind is thinking.And i saw Tao staring at me weirdly.Haish Jinjja..Whatever Tao ~.~

"Ding Dong Ding Dong!Ding Deng Ding Dong!"(weirdoo)

The school bell rang and it is our break time.As Luhan said he is going to show us around the school,so after we ate our food,we follow him to go around the school.Luhan is nice and fun to hang out with.We kept on talking and laughing with each other while walking around the school.I guess we became friends after that?

The school is big and nice though.As we were walking around,i felt like some people kept on staring at us and some of them are like stalking us.I wonder why..So i was thinking that this type of thing is common because me and Tao are the new students in this school?So i don't mind about that.

Luhan then suddenly asked both of us,"Anyway,usually if one of the childhood friend moves in,they will be seperated right?But you guys are different..You guys still sticks to each other.Are you guys really living together too?"

I was about to explain to him "Well recently Tao's parents pas...-" Tao covered my mouth with his hand to stop me from talking and he answered the question by himself.

"Well both our parents are very close,because of some circumstances, we both live together.....with our family too duh.And moved here.If you already understood that then let's go." He then walked away quickly to the front .

I got surprised and chase him "Why didn't you tell him the truth?" I ask him and he ignore me.Tsk,this numbskull ~.~ Luhan at the back was like 'Whuuut?Okayyyy?~'

"DingDong Deng Dong!Dong Ding Deng Dong!"(what a weird school bell though)

Break time is over.It is maths lesson now.Urgh i hate maths,it's hard.But usually Tao teach me maths.Hmm i'll ask him the question later if i don't know ^.^

Minutes later...

'This question is hard.Damn how should i solve this shit? =cx(12)? My mind goes blank #.#'

Luhan saw my stupid ridiculous face which tells him that i don't know how to solve the question.He then started to teach me.Thank god someone is helping me *.*

"Ouhh so that's how it goes..I see..Thanks Luhan!^.^ " He went back to his seat and do the other maths question that he havent do yet.Tao was looking at me the entire time.I look at him and give that 'whaaat?' face.He started to growl.Huh?

"Ding Ding Ding Ding!"(weird)

The school bell rang and school is over for the day...I was packing up my bag and suddenly....

_xxxx-END OF CHAPTER 1-xxxx_