The Story Of Mao Mao And Mew Mews Relationship

Master Caton : *Laying in bed dying* Mao Mao and Mew Mew you have a vary important mission... You two are a great team together... I need you two... To get the gem of the goddess healing tears...

*Mao Mao and Mew Mew bow and go get the gem for there dying Master but Mew Mew thought there was no hope for there dying Master.*

Mew Mew : This is going to be a big mission for us so we need to get some supplies before we head to the temple.

Mao Mao : We won't need supplies we'll just run in, get the gem and run out before any traps activate. *Puts his fist on his hips and has his head up*

Mew Mew : But what if something happens to one of us...

Mao Mao : *Rubs her cheek* Don't worry as long as we have each other we'll be ok.

Mew Mew : *Kisses him deeply and has her arms around him* I hope your right.

Mao Mao : Of course I'm right *kisses her again*

*As time passed they got to the temple there was a booby trap for the gem that they needed but Mew Mew was the unlucky one to be in the trap that Mao Mao accidentally activated.*

Mew Mew : Mao Mao help I can't hold on much longer!

*The jem was about to fall of the cliff but Mao Mao realized he could only grab one thing because he had one free hand*

Mao Mao : *Grabs the gem*

Mew Mew : *Gasps* HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS! ALL FOR OUR WHAT!? A MASTER THAT IS ALREADY ON HIS DEATH BED!?

Mao Mao : I'm sorry but I need to save Master Caton! *Leaves with the gem with tears in his eyes*

Mew Mew : I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS MAO MAO! *loose grip of the edge and falls but Mao Mao thought that was her death*

*Mew Mew was rescued by assassins and nursed her back to health and trained her to be an assassin and swore to get her revenge on Mao Mao from his betrayal*

Mao Mao : But when I returned to my master... He was already gone... I lost so much that day...

Adorabat : *Hugs Him*

Badgerclops : You did the right thing Mao Mao even though it was to late.

Mao Mao : Why do I feel like all of that was my fault... Losing my Master and my girlfriend...

Badgerclops : Well who nows? Maybe Mew Mew will come around?

Adorebat : Yah maybe we can make peace with her?

Mao Mao : I need to be alone right now... *goes to his room*