| 004.

"What do you see in those yellow eyes? Cause I'm falling to pieces"- Sia, She Wolf ft

"What do you see in those yellow eyes? Cause I'm falling to pieces"- Sia, She Wolf ft. David Guetta.

Akira gulped slowly as the black wolf was now beginning to come closer to her. Frozen at stance, she wanted to run, but her instincts told her to stay. The wolf came near Akira, sniffing her, while Akira was trying hard not to panic. She accidentally let out a whimper, making the wolf growl at her before it stopped sniffing her.

As the wolf backed away, it began to transform, leaving Akira into a state of shock. She thought of the stories, the wolf was just a wolf who clearly talked, not a... werewolf.

After the transformation, the wolf was now turned into a boy, which Akira couldn't lie, he was really handsome. Black hair with dark brown eyes, smooth fair skin and wearing a brown undershirt with a black vest. Khaki jeans and black leather boots was worn and on his belt was a wolf chain.

Akira still couldn't believe her eyes at what she had seen. "W-what? I thought-"

"You thought I was simply a wolf in these parts?", responded the boy bluntly. "Haven't you heard about werewolves roaming freely in these parts?"

Akira was taken back at his response, glaring at him. "Excuse me?! I don't even know these parts of the forest! So how I'm supposed to know your kind exist?"

The boy smirked as he began circling her like a vulture above a dead corpse, checking it out. "You know for a hot girl like you, you are super pretty."

Akira slightly got flustered at his comment, before raising a brow. "Wait what-"

The boy rolled his eyes before motioning Akira to come forward as he began walking. "Come with me, you stupid girl."

Akira slightly crosses her arms before sighing and walked over to him. If you can't beat em, join em.

🐺 🧺

Akira looked around her surroundings. "So do you know what's going on?"

"Of course I do", he nodded, eyeing Akira every once in a while. "Oh and by the way, my name is Changkyun, so you can call me nicknames like werewolf, wolf boy , daddy-"

Akira glared at Changkyun's last response. "야! Just because you're hot, doesn't mean I'll call you that." She could feel him smirking in the distance. "But the name is Akira, not ... just red."

He clicked his tongue. "Akira such a pretty name for a beautiful girl." Too bad you are probably taken or you would have been mine."

"Eww, no."

"Your loss, I'm still hot anyways." He began to check Akira out as he walked around her making Akira confused as you put your hands on your hips, staring at him. "Why are you staring? Am I your next meal or something?"

Changkyun laughed before shaking his head. "As much as I desire a human meal, you're not on the menu. But you look very different."

You were taken aback. "Different how?"