| 002.

" 아득한 꿈속에 별쳐진 길을 거니는 듯해"- Red Velvet , Kingdom come

"And so, remember that the book will be checked out to you to read", said the professor as he began to write on the chalkboard, making some of the students groan.

Akira wasn't paying at all attention to what Professor Kim had said. It may have been her final class of the day, but Akira just wanted to go home and sleep. Of course, she worked today at Mr. Song's antique store today after class was over, so she sadly couldn't escape reality.

Feeling a slight poke in her arm, Akira turned over to her best friend , Park Soo Young or better known as Joy to the public giving her a cheesy smile, which Akira couldn't help but raise a brow.

"Hmm?," was all Akira could say as she was confused to why Joy was so smiley about.

"Do you know who's in our class?", she whispered to her best friend , making the Japanese girl even more confused. She has made friends in her classes sure, but to know everyone here , why bother , she will forget them anyways.

"아니, why do you ask?"

Joy slightly facepalmed before pointing to the boy in front of the class. "Him , dummie!"

Looking at the boy Joy pointed to, Akira nearly felt her cheeks heat up. It was none other then her little crush, WinWin or Dong Sicheng who was talking to his classmates , Qian Kun and Kim Jungwoo. Akira had a crush on the boy since last year of junior year when he transferred from China. Akira was one of the few people WinWin talked to, which Akira felt more honored for that.

Joy began to nudge Akira with a grin. "After class, go talk to him!"

"I can't-" before Akira could finish her sentence, WinWin saw Akira and smiled, making Akira's heart race so fast. She nearly blushed at the sight of WinWin's cute ass self.

Joy slightly smirked at her slightly flustered best friend. "You were saying?"

Akira sighed at the thought of talking to WinWin. She was never good with talking with boys she liked after her relationship with Jaehyun, so the poor girl always stuttered with talking in front of boys. That and she could never look at someone in the eyes when speaking , especially at the opposite gender.

"It's just... I wish my previous relationship didn't fuck me over. Then I wouldn't be having such a problem talking to guys that I like. Why is it when I like someone, it doesn't go right?"

Joy began to put her binder away in her black backpack. "I mean, you shouldn't let Jaehyun get to you. It was two years ago."

"But those two years made a big impact, Joy", Akira remarked. "Even so, I want to forget about Jaehyun and moved on. But why are those memories there?"