Chapter 5 - SLEEPOVER DAY 1

Start from the beginning

Joy: "Wait what? Who is innocent here?" - She eyed all of us.

Jisoo, Jennie, others members and I: "ROSÉEE!" - We yelled out the same time.

Rosé: "The hell wrong with my precious name?"

Without knowing what to do, we just facepalmed ourselves speechlessly.

Seulgi: "Talking about Prof.Seungri. We haven't started anything yet with our projects."

Yeri: "Fuck, yes." - Yeri said and everyone groaned.

Seulgi: "It's been a week already. What are you guys' plans?"

Jisoo: "I think we should have a sleepover at someone house to finish it on time."

Irene: "Great idea! So my group can come over my villa. I still have 4 more rooms left."

Seulgi, Joy, Yeri: "YAYYYY!" - Clapping their hands.

Irene: "And what about you guys?" - She eyed Jisoo then Jisoo looked at me and I looked at Rosé.

Rosé: "Lisa's place and mine are a bit far from our school so it might be hard for us to go to library for the research." - We looked at each other and pretended to agreeably nods.

Jisoo: "And my villa is in Busan. I rent a luxury apartment here, in Yongsan-gu but I think it is too small for you guys to come over."

We were silent for minutes but then turned our head to the quite brunette.

Jisoo: "JENNIE?"

Jennie: "Alright, alright, you can sleepover at my place since I'm living alone." - She irritatedly replied.

Jisoo and Rosé: "Yayyyy!" - They clapped.

Jennie: "But!"

Rosé: "But What?"

Jennie: "But, you must well behave." - She said in a serious tone while eyeing me.

Rosé: "Of course, Unnie! We must, right Lisa?"

I didn't say anything and just gave her a shrug since I got no other choice.

I actually wanted them to sleepover at my place but because I didn't want them to be aware about my identity yet so yes, Jennie's place was the best choice even she didn't willingly welcome me. 'Is it gonna be another tough week?' I sighed.

[Afternoon at Roseanne's Mansion]

"Damn Chaeng! We're just going to stay there for only two freaking nights. Why you packed your clothes like you're gonna live there forever?" - I annoyedly asked while seeing her servants came with 3 different luggages.

"Yah, they aren't all clothes, Lisa-ya. The blue one, yes, it's clothes but the white one is makeup materials like hair dryer, straightener, waver, and so on. And for the last huge luggage here is contained with all of my favorite SNACKs." - Rosé excitedly replied then headed to my car.

"SERIOUSLY, ROSEANNE PARK? JUST THE FREAKING SNACK IN THIS HUGE FUCKING LUGGAGE?" - I surprisedly questioned her.

"Of course! And if you dare to complain again, I won't let you touch even a piece of chip." - Rosé stared at me from the front seat of my Black BMW M760i.