It's A....

~~~~TIME SKIP 4 MONTHS~~~~

Brooklin's POV

I am just starting to see my baby bump and I HATE IT. Everybody says how cute it is but I think it just looks like Im fat. Today. Is the day. That. I. Find. Out. About. The. GENDER!!! I'm so excited. I leave for the ultra sound in 15 minutes and Denis is all shaky. Skylee can't wait to go out shopping and drowning me in gifts. We again go into two separate vehicles and we finally got there. The lady asked me to lift up my shirt slightly.
"It's going to be a little cold" she said as she smeared the gel on my baby bump. She I look at the monitor and I look away quickly.
"Would you like to know the sex?" she said. I nodded my head quickly but I couldn't look. Denis gasped because he was looking and I peeked over the sheets.
"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Kopotun! It's a girl!" she said. I was about to correct her and say that we weren't married but I just let it go. I liked the way it sounded. I look over at Denis and he blushed.

Skylee's POV

I am super excited. We got in the car and drove home. I walked into my bedroom and Elijah was there. He stared at the ground for a moment. He got up and grabbed my hand.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"You'll see" he said. We drove to the park and sat down and ate. That was some amazing food. Elijah looked at me and scooted closer.
"I know it's only been a few months..." he began and got down on one knee. This is actually happening. Oh my god.
"But Skylee, would you make me the luckiest man in the world and be my wife?"