Funeral

Skylee's POV

I had to plan the entire funeral. By myself. I decided to have my parents cremated rather than a burial. I wore a black dress that went down to my knees while my hair was in a bun. I had black wedges on and after a half hour of driving, we arrived. I gave my eulogy while tears were shed. It all went by really fast. Before I knew it, I was already back at home with Elijah. Since I'm the only child, I took both of my parents home. I had a custom glass case made just to put them in because of how clumsy I am.

"Hey they're on their way." Elijah said.
"Who is!?" I said frantically.
"Did you forget?"
"Of course not!" I said nervously. I grabbed my phone off the counter and texted Brooklin.

M- hey guess what
B- finally! you text me!
M- ya well denis is coming over soon
B- ON MY WAY
End of Conversation

Not even five minutes later Brooklin shows up to my house. She's short and skinny with caramel colored hair and light brown eyes. She just opens the door and bolts in without knocking yelling, " WHERE'S DINGO???!!!" I laugh and Elijah comes around the corner, out of breath. He ran.
"Who's this Skylee?" he said.
"A friend." I quickly said.
"Why was she yelling for Debsy?" he asked. I look over at Brooklin and she is bright red.
"Did I yell that loud?" she said softly.

Denis's POV

I get through security and wait a few hours until we start boarding the plane.

~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~

We landed and I was so excited to see Elijah. He moved in with this girl named Skylee. He seemed to like her by the way he was describing her. It was cute yet funny. I call Elijah once I get off for him to come pick me up at the airport.

Elijah's POV

"Yo Brooklin" I yelled.
"Yeeeeeeees?" I hear faintly.
"We gotta go pick up Dingo!" I say slowly. I hear pounding on the stairs and then a thud.
"I'm ok!" I hear her say. I chuckled. Skylee helped her up and was wearing the cutest outfit ever. She was wearing ripped black jeans and a maroon crop top. Brooklin slapped me to make me snap out of it.
"Ok jeez man I'm coming I'm coming."