See You Soon

Skylee's POV

I woke up in the morning to 37 text messages from mom.

(Texting Conversation)
Mom- hey we stopped in Nevada how are you?
Mom- Skylee?
Mom- Pick up!
Mom- Ok you're worrying me
(you get the idea)

I finally read through all 37 text messages when finally responding with "hi." I chuckle to myself before climbing out of bed, not remembering of my foot. I step on it and yelp again from how sore it was. I walk downstairs and get myself breakfast. I had Cinnamon Toast Crunch because I was too lazy to make any real breakfast. I get another text from her saying "ok hi. You scared me. See you soon! Love you! 😘" I replied with, "See you soon! Love you too! ❤️"

I ran back upstairs to get dressed and decide to wear a pair of black workout leggings and a tank top toed in a knot at the front. At this point, Apollo is practically yelling at me to feed him. I feed him and check my phone to see if Sketch posted anything over the night.

l-------------------------l
l 10:34 l
l l
l YouTube- Bandi l
l YouTube- Denis l
l YouTube- Sketch l
l YouTube- Bro... l
l Snapchat- Taylor l
l------------------------l

I immediately click on Sketch's new video and he says that he is moving from Denis's place (pretend he did) and is moving to San Diego. I gave a shrill squeal and fangirled for a moment. I might be able to meet him. I am suddenly interrupted by my phone ringing. I go over to my phone to see who it is and it's a number I don't recognize so I ignore it. It calls again so I answer.

(Conversation)
Unknown Person- Umm hello is this Skylee?

Me- Why do you ask?

Unknown Person- I have bad news for her can you put her on the line?

Me- Umm this is Slylee speaking.

Unknown Person- Your parents (Parents names) have recently gotten into a car crash and they didn't make it.

I just stood there, speechless. My heart slowly begins to sink and I feel myself falling. I find myself on the ground unable to move.