Drunken Confessions

Skylee's POV

I'm hungover.

Elijah's POV

I woke up this morning still laying in Skylee's bed. I was awake before her so I decided to snuggle up with her. I nuzzled my head into her neck and she rolled over, her face inches from mine. She's  so cute when she's asleep. I scooted closer to her and gently pressed my lips against hers. Her eyes shot open and I pulled away. She grabbed me, I was expecting a slap but she pulled me closer and we locked eyes. She pulled me even closer and our lips brushed again.

Skylee's POV

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he grabbed my waist. We pulled into a long passionate kiss. Denis opened the door, took one look at us, then shut the door again, saying
"I'll leave you guys to it." I didn't care if he saw.

Denis's POV

I wake up in Brooklin's bed. Why am I in Brooklin's bed? Why am I spooning her!? My heart starts pounding so I run to the living room where Elijah should be but he's not there so I sprint back up the stairs because I need to figure out what the hell happened last night. I open the door to see Skylee and Elijah... KISSING? This fast?
"I'll leave you guys to it" I said and I closed the door again. I walk back to Brooklin's room with a very noticeable headache. It all comes back to me what happened last night. I asked Brooklin to kiss me? I am such an idiot! I can't believe she even agreed to lay in the same bed. She tried being good by sleeping on the other side but I pulled her closer??
"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME ??? WHENEVER I LIKE SOMEONE I ALWAYS SCREW IT UP" I accidentally yelled that part. Brooklin came out of her room... In my shirt? Oh well. It's hot so I don't care.
"You actually like me?" she said quietly.
"Maybe a little..." I mumble.
"What was that?" she teased. I looked at her in embarrassment.
"I like you a lot okay?" I said getting irritated. I turned my back towards her and I felt something touch my hand. I turn my head to see what it was and it was her. I felt an undeniable spark.

Elijah's POV

We're part way through our full on make out session when somehow I ended on top of Skylee. She blushed deeply and I did push ups to kiss her. That was weird. I got off and continued. I heard yelling coming from outside. Skylee and i I both jumped out of bed and pressed our ears to the door. Skylee was holding her head. She was definitely hungover.
"Skylee! Come here quick!" I whisper-yell.
"Don't talk so loud!" she complained while shuffling over to the door.
"You actually like me?" I hear Brooklin say. Denis mumbles something.
"What was that?" Brooklin was pushing the limits and I thought it was funny.
"I like you a lot ok?" He sounded irritated. I looked through the crack in the door and see her walk up behind him and grab his hand. They both shudder. I decide to leave them alone and look at Skylee.

Skylee's POV

Elijah looks at me and he opened his mouth
"I love you"