"O-okay" Jungkook leaned onto Taehyung, he wasn't gonna be able to hold him until a few months.

"I-I should start packing. I leave Thursday morning" Jungkook said sitting up.

He grabbed his suitcase under his bed, and opened it.

"D-do you need any help?" Taehyung asked.

"N-no it alright. I can do it myself"

It's like they remembered what happened a few weeks ago.

Taehyung knew that Jungkook wanted him to help. He needed him there.

So he got up from his bed, and sat next to Jungkook on the floor.

Jungkook looked up and smiled.

"Why don't I put some music?" Taehyung said.

Jungkook watched as Taehyung grabbed his phone, and looked for a specific playlist.

I am not the only traveler
Who has not repaid his debt
I've been searching for a trail to follow again
Take me back to the night we met
And then I can tell myself
What the hell I'm supposed to do
And then I can tell myself
Not to ride along with you

Jungkook felt his eyes watering.

The song was very emotional, but still quite nice.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook, and put him on his lap.

Jungkook blushed, and hid his face on Taehyung's chest.

It was true, the little things mattered.

The small moments like these can really effect you in variety of ways.

When the night was full of terrors
And your eyes were filled with tears
When you had not touched me yet
Oh, take me back to the night we met

Taehyung heard Jungkook's small cries, and kissed his head.

"Hey. Don't cry. You're not losing me. We'll FaceTime everyday, you'll be okay" Taehyung assured.

"I know. I'm just being stupid"

"You're not stupid. With everything that happened it'd be crazy if you weren't scared" Taehyung said.

"I can't imagine the look on Jin's face when I tell him" Jungkook said.

"You don't have to tell them. You can let them figure it out in their own" Taehyung chuckled.

"No! That's evil. I'm not gonna leave without saying goodbye" Jungkook said.

"Wow. I just can't believe your leaving-" Taehyung looked down at the younger "-I got so used to seeing you every time I wake up. I even forgot how it felt to be alone" Taehyung said.

"Yeah. I'm gonna miss you too" Jungkook said, he folded his clothes neatly, and put them into the suitcase.

"So, where's your new college at?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook tensed a bit, but he remembered Taehyung telling him to not be scared of him.

"I-in Seoul.."

"What?!" Taehyung nearly fainted.

"It's not t-that far. It'll only take like 5 hours to get there...."

"Jungkook, traffic is always terrible, it could take like 7 hours" Taehyung said.

"Tae, I'll be fine" Jungkook said.

"I know you will, b-but-"

"I feel less scared and you're not helping" Jungkook said.

"S-sorry"

"But why Seoul? There's so many other options in Busan" Taehyung said.

"It was the only school I could find that my mom and dad would agree on" Jungkook said.

"Plus it's better than all the other ones here"

"So you're gonna chose a college over me?" Taehyung said.

"Of course. This is so important to me-"

"Am I not important?" Taehyung asked.

"T-tae you know I didn't mean it like that" Jungkook said.

"Well it seems like you did" Taehyung said.

"Why are you acting like this? You know how much this means to me. If it were you, I'd be supporting you. Don't you want me to be happy?" Jungkook said, closing his suitcase deciding he didn't wanna pack anymore.

"Of course I want you to be happy. But, what about me?" Taehyung asked.

"You're strong. You can do it" Jungkook said.

"I'm not strong. You know this.."

"Why are you so upset now? It would've been the same thing if I didn't tell you my college was in Seoul" Jungkook said.

"Oh so all of a sudden it's 'your' college" Taehyung said, he got up, and folded his arms.

"Taehyung what the hell? Just be happy for me, is that so hard to ask for? I was the one scared, and now you-"

"I'm not scared. You know what, why don't you just leave. What do I care?" Taehyung scuffed.

Jungkook's eyes widened.

He was completely lost.

They were doing so good.

"Taehyung now you're just being fucking stupid. Don't snap at me. What did I ever do to you? You always find a way to turn everything around on me. Jin was wrong. You are STILL an arrogant bitch" Jungkook gasped at his own words.

"If that's what you think of me. Then leave!"

Jungkook looked at his suitcase. He only packed a few things, but he can always ask Jimin to bring some of the things he left.

"Fine. I will" Jungkook stomped over to his suitcase before picking it up.

He picked the suitcase up, and left.

He didn't look back. Just cried.

He needed somewhere to stay until Thursday.

Jungkook's feet led him to a familiar place.

He wiped his tears, and knocked on the door.

The door opened.

"C-can I stay here until Thursday....?"

"Sure. Make yourself at home. I'll get you something to drink" Minhyuk said.

_______________
So this part sucked. But das okay cause this book is almost done🗿🌚🦵🏿👋🏿🚶🏿‍♂️👣👶🏿🦶🏿🔫