{ELEVEN}

Jungkook woke up to the smell of pancakes, and quickly opened his eyes.

He looked towards the small kitchen, and saw Taehyung making food.

He walked towards the other, and wrapped his arms around the others waist, while resting his head on Taehyung's back.

"Good afternoon pp-cute-face-bootycake" Taehyung said, focused on making the eggs.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook whined.

"Can't you be a little more romantic?" Jungkook asked.

"Well what do you want me to say?" Taehyung asked, turning off the stove.

"You can say, good afternoon 'my baby' afternoon 'my angel' 'sweetheart'. Something like that" Jungkook pouted.

Taehyung chuckled lightly, and hugged the other.

"You're so cute I just wanna eat you" Taehyung squealed, before quickly clearing his throat.

"Cute" Jungkook cooed.

Taehyung squinted his eyes, before looking away.

"I think I like this cute side of yours" Jungkook smiled.

"Cute side? Me? HA, no" Taehyung said, before turning around to put the pancakes and egg on two plates.

"Oh come on. You know you're secretly a soft baby" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook even if I have a secretly soft side I wouldn't tell you" Taehyung said, putting the plates on the his bedside table.

"What do you want to drink? Coffee, chocolate milk, banana milk, strawberry milk, almond milk, low fat milk, regular mil-"

"How does that mini fridge have all that?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm not sure actually" Taehyung chuckled.

"Anything is fine" Jungkook said.

Jungkook sat down on Taehyung's bed, grabbing the controller and putting on some cartoons.

Taehyung handed a cup, and almond milk to Jungkook, and sat on the bed.

"Almond milk. I don't want this" Jungkook said, giving it to Taehyung.

"But you said anything was fine" Taehyung said.

"Yeah, because I was trying to be nice" Jungkook said, standing up to go to the mini fridge.

"Isshh, this kid" Taehyung said.

"I'm no kid! You see these muscles, they're bigger than yours" Jungkook said, getting back into the bed with banana milk.

"That doesn't change the fact that you're a baby" Taehyung said.

"You forgot to bring forks, and syrup!" Jungkook whined.

"Jeez, are you on your period or something?" Taehyung asked getting up to get what he needed.

"No. I'm just upset okay!" Jungkook said, looking away.

Taehyung came back, and put the forks, and syrup down.

"What's wrong honey-butter-beautiful-cakeface?" Taehyung asked, looking at the younger.

"I just- every time I look at my bed, I s-see y-you, and that stupid J-Jeonghan" Jungkook pouted, looking at his hands.

Taehyung sighed remembering what happened only a few hours ago.

"Kookie I'm sorry" he grabbed the younger and put him on his lap.

"I didn't mean to do it. I was confused. I swear he left right after you did." Taehyung said.