✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙 : Kristine

So as the nuns said,they were going to bring me and Anne to an religious art exhibition.I was excited to the moon and back.I hope you get it.

I went back in our room to change my shirt,because it had many little coloured dots of paint on it.

I brushed my hair right before placing my hand on the door to open it. 

"W-Woah,Anne !" I was surprised to see her in front of my door.

"What ? Did I scare you?" The girl giggled,biting her lower lip.

I could feel my eyes getting bigger and my body getting weaker and weaker. "Ugh,Anne,please try and don't do that again in situations like this.I might get unable to control myself and kiss your lips."

"But no one's here in the hallways..."She murmured,looking around.

"Not now ! But you don't know wherefrom their little heads can come over and see us ! I don't want to get us in trouble ! All I want for us is to get out of here as soon as possible !" I lowered my tone untill my last words were wispered.

"Good ! Then,let's go to the most boring place ever !" Anne said.

"The most boring place ever?! I thought this is the most boring place ever !" I laughed,shaving my hand around her shoulder,bringing her closer to me.Feeling her close to me was the best feeling in the world.

"Whatcha doing,Alex ?!" Anne was surprised. "Now aren't you afraid that the nuns might see us like this?"

"No ! This is something good friends do too !" I smiled. But as we got closer to the main hall,I took my hand off her shoulder.

"Good evening,ladies !" Another nun said.I think she was a new one. I have never seen her face before.

"My name is Elena ! I am here to guide you through our school's little corner of art." She introduced herself.

"I am..." 

"Alexandra ! And she is Anne ! I know you two,young ladies !" Elena intrerrupted me.

"I have a little surprise for you,Alexandra ! But I will give it to you later so you don't get excited here ! Please remind me at the end of the tour,so I won't forget about it !" The nun smiled.

Uhm..okay now all I would think about this damn tour is the surprise..I wonder what it is.

"So here we will start with the oldest painting ! It was made 200 years ago,by a student ! She was worshipping the Dark Lord,that's why her parents sent her here..I remember I was told that whenever nuns entered her room,they found on the walls drawings of demonic creatures and such things..She was a quiet girl though..Her name was Anastasie.This way,the nuns tried to make her use her talent in a creativer and a better way." The nun showed us an oil painting,representing Mother Mary and Jesus as a child.

Moving on,this is how an hour passed by,here in this room.Sometimes,without realising,my eyes went to Anne.I could stare at her for an eternity.Yeah..Instead of staring at those work of arts,I chose to stare at a living work of art.

The more I looked at her,I realised how every inch of her is perfect.

Sometimes,she even caught me looking at her and told me to look at the picture.The nun did not notice us..She was very focused on explaining the story behind every painting.

"And now,the surprise,Alexandra ! Because of your really great job,I will give you the right to wear your pants for one day.Even though I might get in trouble for allowing you this,I think you deserve it and you missed them." She said,pulling out of her bag,a pair of black jeans. "These are yours ! But,the other nuns do not know about this.Now I think you might wonder why.Well,before deciding to become a nun and clean myself,I was a crazy teen,just like you." The nun continued.

"Oh my ! Thank you ! You are trully the best nun ever !" I said,giving her a hug.

"And,what's going between you two is so beautiful.But do not forget that you are in an Institute like this,and you have a big risk of getting in trouble.This will be our secret too !" 

Gooosh,having a nun who was once part of the comunity and knowing about us and not spreading the word among the other nuns is amazing.

"Thank you so much !" Anne smiled.I could see her eyes glittering of joy.

On the way back to the dorms,we see Kristine carrying some books.

"Going back to the library,Kris?" Anne asked her.

"Oh yea ! I am having my final tests in an hour ! Wish me luck !" 

"Goosh ! Time really flies !" I said.

"Yea..kinda" Anne said lowering her head.

"And..this means you are going to have no roommate" I said,looking for her eyes. "You are going to miss her,right?"

"Yes..And yes,ahah.."

"I..I would be glad to be your roommate" I found myself saying.

"But you already have Sky !" She answered.

"Well..we will see ! Good luck Kris !" I smiled to the girl.

The next day we did not see Kris at breakfast.She was preparing to go home because she passed her tests.

As a goodbye,we went outside to see Kris going home.

"Uhh,sweet Kristine..It was a pleasure to have you as my roommate and I was glad I met you !" Anne said,holding the girl's hand.

"Me too" I said. "I mean,the part with being glad I met you.You are a wonderful girl !" I continued chucklying.

"Glad I met you too,girls ! What can I say? Wish you good luck here...and do not forget to give me a call or a sms when you get out of here ! Can't wait to see you again ! Blessed be ! Bye !" The girl smiled.

"Blessed be ! Hope everything you learned here made you discover that there is always a better part of you !" Nun Nancy said,giving her a wave as Kris got into the car.

"Now let's see what we can do to find you a new roommate,sweet little Anne !" Nancy said,showing us the way back inside the building.

"W-Who gave you these pants,Alexandra?" Nancy could not help but say something about my pants.

"Nun Elena said I can wear them today due to our painting activity from a few days ago !" I said.

"Nun Elena..Uhum..well..It is for a day..so,enjoy your day honey ! Tonight I will take them back when we do the night check !" She was not really glad about it but I did not care.

"I have to say you look much sexier wearing pants.Well,you look sexy anyways,no matter what you wear !" Anne whispered to my ear.

This girl makes my days even more better.