"Ok, let's do it. I'm in."

The two of us were now escaping the side of the mansion using a climb out ladder Minyoung used to use to sneak out. It made sense, she told me that she tried the whole 'duvet knot thingy' and fell from the second floor. After what felt like 20 minutes of climbing, we finally made it safely on the ground. Any thought of death slipped my mind until we both heard footsteps coming. Shit! It's Taeyong. Minyoung quickly pulled me into a bush, "sssh, if he spots us, we are dead," she whispered.

The two of us waited for the close to be clear and when it was, we both sighed in relief. That was until we heard a similar sigh making us both jump. Minyoung pulled out her gun straight away. Wait, gun? She brought a gun with her? What happened to 'girls night'? "Whoever it is, get the fuck out before I shoot..."

Park Chanyeol

That's her, my Minyoung. Her voice hasn't changed a single bit, I can't believe I'm hearing it after so long. It sounds so angelic and beautiful, is this a dream? "Hyung, what the fuck do we do?" Spoke my lovely Dongsaeng. I got up with my hands in the air, her gun instantly dropped as did her face. "C-Chanyeol? Is that really you?" She asked, rubbing her eyes to confirm that it was me. It took a lot for me not to cry right on the spot, seeing her so grown up and matured made me feel as if I had missed out on so much. "Minyoungah..." she picked the gun back up and was now aiming for my head. "What are you doing here Chanyeol?"

"I-I..."

"If you don't answer me, I'll take you to my brother. I don't want to, but you're not giving me a choice right now and tell your friend to get up!"

"Ladies ladies, we were just here as security for our leader," spoke Sehun, idiotically. "Suho? He was here?"

"Yes," I responded, "we were just here as backup, just in case anything happened."

"You should both go," she spoke,

"Minyoung are you crazy?" Spoke the other girl, "these are two members of EXO that we're letting go. Have you processed that inside of your head? Or do you want me to spell it out?"

"I- Minah, just let them go. I-I'll explain later." So I guess she didn't tell anyone about us, why am I not surprised? "You heard her, let's get the fuck out of here," it took me a moment to process what Sehun was saying before I took off with him. I turned around for the last time, trying my best to remember her new face. Is this our proper goodbye Minyoung?

Kim Minah

Who was that guy? Why did Minyoung let him go? Most importantly, why have I never heard of him before? I turned around and was now facing the teary-eyed Minyoung, "you have a lot of explaining to do," she nodded ever so slightly in return.

BTS Mansion...

Seokjin stood still in guilt, he let it happen again, he let what he feared the most happen again. "Jungkook, can you come over here," Jungkook put down his bread roll and walked over to his Hyung, "Yes Hyung?" He asked with a mouth full.

"Have you seen Namjoon?" Jungkook instantly diverted his eyes and attempted to walk away, "Kook! Get back here!"

"I-I'm not allowed to tell you,"

"Who said?"

"Taehyung."

Seokjin was now running to the basement, if what he was thinking was true, NCT would be in a lot of danger. He wouldn't care for NCT unless he hadn't made a promise a long time ago, if Namjoon was to ever find out, he'd be kicked out straight away. He knew that Namjoon would never kill him, he's done too much to die. He slammed open the door to be met with silence, "Taehyung, are you there?" The room remained silence and a creeping shiver rose up against his back. He walked further into the darkroom, escaping any form of light, "Tae, you there?" The same shiver was now making him shudder, "Jin!" He literally jumped and screamed, "TAEHYUNG WOULD YOU DO THAT?" He screamed, "and it's Hyung to you."