Intermission

Cover in the image above: beautifulandmystery

Author's note:

I need to pause now, as the next chapter is emotionally difficult for me to write.

The upcoming chapter brings to light physical abuse, which is something I was exposed to witnessing as a child. It breaks my heart so much that I struggled to put it together, and my hands were shaking as I typed the words.

I need to bring awareness about this, and not keep it hidden. Any kind of abuse is NOT okay. I repeat: NOT okay. It includes physical, emotional, and mental abuse. Here is some information about abuse and it offers advice by professionals: https://www.loveisrespect.org/is-this-abuse/types-of-abuse/

Thankfully, there are great people in the world, like Julian, who abhor domestic violence and would do whatever it takes to protect those he loves.

Julian represents the men in the world who love and respect women—my brother, my husband, my father-figure mentors, and friends who put a stop to domestic violence.

In the meantime, I will give you some amazing covers that wonderful, talented Wattpad writers have made for this story.

Gorgeous Covers ♥️

1. NicoleBrown745 made some seriously amazing covers in addition to writing a wonderful story called The Missing Princess.

Her story looks at empowerment and also delves into topics that give insight into abuse.

It's a novel worth reading because it makes you think about relying on your instincts and being smart.

2

2. The cover in the media box, which was featured as the front cover in 2019-2020, is by beautifulandmystery who is the author of top quality Wattpad books, including The Thirty Days Sex Challenge, which gives a healthy perspective on sex and relationships.