Chapter 2 - WORLD WAR 3

Start from the beginning

"Wow, Ruby Jane, you are damn stunning." - I confidently offered myself an admiration then gave a quick flip to my wavy hair before walking out of the room with my black pointed high heels.

My parents were in New Zealand so I lived in this residence alone with few servants. Yet to always keep me safe, my dad hired bodyguards to secretly protect me. I usually had my driver to drive me school but today I wanted to be an independent bitch so I decided to drive myself.

"Good morning, Agassi." - Mr. Teddy, one of my bodyguard, greeted.

"Morning, Mr.Teddy." - I headed to my White Sport Panamera Porsche and got in.

"Agassi, please let me drive for you." - My bodyguard said.

"No, let me be an independent woman and I promise to deftly take care of myself so don't worry." - I winked at him and closed my car door then drove off.

Lisa's POV:

I stopped my bike in the edge of the school gate and checked my watch.

'What? 7:55AM already? I should call Rosé to bring us avocado sandwiches since my tummy is now crying for food.' I rubbed my belly and faked a cry while dialing Rosé.

"Hello, BABY CHIPMUNKKKK? Where are you?"

🐿 "Yah, Nalalisa! You really want to break my precious ears?"

"Haha No! I'm sorry, okay?"

🐿 "I'm in the car heading to school. Why?"

"I haven't had my breakfast. Can you please stop somewhere and buy us avocado sandwiches?"

🐿 "AVOCADOOOO?"

"Oh wait! I forgot that you both are enemy. So buy tuna sandwiches with coffee latte please."

🐿 "Okay but promise to give me back the money."

"Aish this Chipmunk! Of course I will. By-"

I was about to hung up the phone but a fast car drove speedily like Vin Diesel in Fast Furious 8 splashing the water that was in the edge of road on my jacket.

"WHAT THE HECK!??" - I wiped the mud off my leather jacket and rushed to that car fumingly.

I could see the smoke of anger above my head while I knock the mirror of that damn car.

"YOU LITTLE BRAT! WHO TEACH YOU TO FUCKING DRIVE LIKE THIS?" - I spat my word out but then a tiny cat-eyes lady got out of the car rushingly and pointed straight at me.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO SAY THAT?"

"OH, SO THIS IS QUEEN BEE? OF THIS DAMN FREAKING SCHOOL?" - 'The shit! Why I cursed my own school?' I blinked but again straightened my eyes to give her a dead stare.

"YES. I AM, SO WHAT? THIS IS MY FUCKING CAR AND I CAN DRIVE THE FUCK I WANT." - The brat replied irritatedly.

"BUT YOU LIL' BITCH MADE MY JACKET DRIT!" - I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"W-WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? CALLING ME A BITCH, HUH?? YOU DISGUSTING WHOREEEE!!!" - She jumped on me and hit my torso repeatedly. I couldn't do anything besides protecting my face and bang.

Luckily, Rosé arrived and so Jennie's squad. Irene and Seulgi tried to pull the brunette away while Rosé did the same to me.

"LET GO OF ME!!" - Jennie screamed and tried to get herself off.

MY BITCHY QUEEN BEE | JENLISAOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara