02

5 months after

Me and taehyung have become really close friends. He's really good friends with jimin and yoongi, we always do sleepovers and talk at recess. I also met his family, they're amazing people and so humble they consider me their son and I really appreciate that and them.

Today I woke up and I'm getting ready for school as always, I took a shower, ate my breakfast, brushed my teeth and got in the car. I was already at school I saw taehyung talking with yoongi and jimin as always. I went with them and said hi.

"Hi jungkook, how was your morning?" Yoongi said

"Wow, you're talking I'm shocked. And it was good thanks.. how was yours?"

"I almost forgot that I had school." Yoongi said

"You always forget about it, I'm not surprised" I laughed "hi jimin and taehyung."

Them both said hi

"Jungkook-ah do you wanna do a sleepover at my house?" Taehyung said

"Sure" I giggled "let's go to class"

We all went to our different classes. The class finished, taehyung and I went to the cafeteria, we were waiting for jimin and yoongi. Yoongi came first.. jimin is always late, it's not even surprising anymore.

We took our lunch and sat down. We were talking until recess ended, we all went to our different classes, me and taehyung are still in the same class room. Taehyung has become really popular but he doesn't care about it, he always spends time with us.. yeah, he has friends but he prefers to be with us.

He's considered the most handsome guy from our school, and it's true. He's really good looking, sometimes he uploads pictures with us. He has almost 500k followers now, that's a lot.. but I'm still proud of him.

The class ended and I went with taehyung. Since he told me that he wants to do a sleepover with me, we were waiting for his mom to arrive. She was there taehyung and I got in the car.

After 16 minutes we were already at his house, his mom told us if we wanted meal. I said yes, her cooking is so good unlike taehyung's.. me and taehyung finished eating and we went to his room, we started making our homework.

"I think we finished it!" Taehyung said

"Yep, it was very easy for me. You know that I reallyyy love math."

"Yeah I know" he smiled

"What we do now?" I said

"Let's take a selfie, I'll post it. I don't have a lot selfies of us."

"Alright"

I took the pic and he posted it, I wanted to check the post, it got a lot of likes really fast.. I didn't expect that.

 I didn't expect that

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.