The giant half-fishman only swats down Sanji like a fly while Pickles tackles Zoro down to the ground.

Hamburg traps Chopper into a bear hug hold just before Big Pan kicks the two pirates into the air!

"CHOPPER!" Usopp and Luffy yell out in worry while the girls are horrified by what they're seeing.

Chopper struggles to escape the strong grip in mid-air while Zoro and Sanji are getting up. While Zoro is standing, Pickles goes for another tackle. Before he could reach him though, Sanji gives him a flying kick to the side to cover for him!

While Pickles is stumbling back from the kick, Zoro grabs his foot and uses his monstrous strength to throw him towards the flying pirates! As they reach towards the enemy goal, Chopper stops struggling in the hold and shrinks into his brain point.

Hamburg is astonished by the transformation, but before he could tighten the hold, Chopper jerks his head up as hard as he could to whack him in the nose with his left antler!

"THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT DOC!" Rose proudly cheers for the amazing move while Hamburg caresses his nose.

Chopper takes the chance to transform back into heavy point and grabs Hamburg's arms. He sees Pickles quickly approaching them so he throws his teammate back at him for the two bulky pirates to crash together.

Chopper safely lands back on his feet while Pickles and Hamburg tumble onto the ground and are unconscious from the sudden defense.

The Foxy Pirates are completely stunned by the defense while the Straw Hats are relieved that the game didn't end that quickly.

Foxy grows irritated by how his team might be losing to this tiny crew again and doesn't want to take chances. He starts to sneak off through the crowd, which doesn't go unnoticed by a few of the Straw Hats.

Rose follows the two black hair spikes, that are moving through the audience, with her eyes before she speaks up. "I'll be right back, I gotta go catch a fox."

Usopp saw the Fox captain leave and can tell what she's planning. "How about I back you up?"

"Me too!" Luffy says with no idea about what's going on.

"Alright, come on." Rose goes after him with both sniper and captain following.

Nami and Robin watch them for a moment, before they let them take care of things behind the scenes.

Meanwhile though, Zoro, Sanji, and Chopper, are running for their lives all across the field because Big Pan is trying to step on them.

Nami is surprised by their cowardliness and calls out to them. "GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER! HE'S THE BALL!"

"LOOK CLOSER NAMI! THERE ARE KNIVES UNDER HIS BOOTS!" Zoro yells back, with the girls seeing that he's right for there are blades poking out from the bottom of his red boots!

"THAT'S GOTTA BE AGAINST THE RULES!" Sanji calls out, but the referee only looks away while whistling.

He refuses to look at the weapons and instead keeps his eyes on the sky. "I don't see any weapons..."

"Why you cheating bastard!" Sanji runs over to kick him, but Chopper picks him up and carries him over his shoulder.

"Chopper, put me down!" Sanji struggles to get down, without hurting his crew mate, but to no avail.

The doctor keeps a strong hold of Sanji over his shoulder, and keeps running for his life. "You can't hurt him!"

"You'd better listen to the raccoon dog!" The referee yells out which pisses off Chopper.