The announcer scans the for the Straw Hat team who are standing by their ring goal and call out. "On the right side of the field, we have the Straw Hat team that consists of their reindeer doctor Chopper as the ball, the grumpy swordsman with a 60 million bounty, Zoro, and the swirly browed chef, Sanji!"

The team's crew mates cheer for the three pirates while everyone else just stays quiet. The announcer notices the quick tension, so he's more than relieved when he his crew's team heading to the field. "And heading to the left side of the field are our undefeated champions, Hamburg, Pickles, and Big Pan, who together are best known as the Groggy Monsters!"

The Foxy Pirates roar in cheer for their favorite team while the Straw Hats become horrified by the gigantic team. Each of the three men is larger than the last with Hamburg being the shortest, Pickles, a large man in green with shields on his shoulders, being the second tallest, and Big Pan being the biggest by being twice the height of the Merry.

Zoro, Sanji and Chopper look up at the towering men, and find that they have their work cut out for them, especially since the tallest member is wearing the ball hat.

"How are we going to put that guy in the ring?" Chopper asks as he stares up at the huge men.

Zoro chuckles before he pats the swords on his hip. "We just need to cut him down."

The referee notices the swords and whistles to him. "Hey, no weapons allowed in the game!"

The swordsman is surprised by the rule, but he reluctantly accepts the terms by taking his swords off of his hip and gives them to Robin to hold. "Hold them."

"Alright." Robin says as she keeps them secured in her arms before she and the others hear laughing from the slow beam user.

"Fehfehfeh! I feel sorry for your friend, but it wouldn't matter if he had his weapons. Our team is unbeatable."

"Probably from all the cheating right, you fucking slowpoke?" Rose asks which causes the captain to get depressed enough to fall on his hands and knees.

Porche is furious by the attack and glares at the wind girl. "Have you no shame?!"

"I just call it as I see it." Rose casually answers with no remorse.

Nami is surprised by the other team's lack of denial and glares at the slow beam user. "Wait, you're able to cheat in this event?!"

Foxy recovers from his depression, and keeps a shit eating smirk on his face as he brushes the dirt off his clothes. "Of course! We can disrupt any game!"

He looks at his amazing team and crosses his arms over his chest. "I don't need to do anything for the Groggy Monsters though. They can beat your pathetic team all on their own."

Luffy grows furious by the taunt and yells out to his crew members on the field. "KICK THEIR ASSES GUYS!"

His team can only smirk when the announcers grabs his gun. "Alright, there's no time limit, so as soon as one of the teams get a point it's game over! Without further ado, LET'S BEGIN!"

The gunshot signals the start of the game with all chaos breaking loose between the two teams!

Hamburg's team keep on aiming for Chopper while Zoro and Sanji struggle to block the fierce tackles from Pickles. Hamburg tries to go after the reindeer, but Chopper fights back by going into a one on one brawl with him.

Sanji leaves Zoro to take care of Pickles while he takes a shot at Big Pan. As soon as he tries to kick on his legs though, his foot only slides on his skin due to Big Pan being a half, mudfish, fish man with slippery skin!