| A VISION DRESSED IN WHITE |

You were meeting a couple of friends at a club called Lux; not one to normally go out, but they had successfully convinced you. 

You entered the dark throbbing club, a vision dressed in white in a sea of black and red. Your dress floated as you walked to the balcony overlooking the club. You tried to spot your group of friends using the vantage point, but it was no use. 

Whilst glancing around, you tried to ignore the hot tingling sensation all over your body, the response from someone watching you. You tried not to think about it, because why would someone be looking at you in a room filled with barely dress women. 

You subtly looked to your left, as if you were still searching for your friends in the crowd, when you spotted the cause of the goosebumps. A handsome man in a dark plum suit, just about to light the cigarette in his mouth, stood at the top of the stairs staring at you. He leant against the banister, a 'deer in the headlights' expression donned his beautiful face. 

A small nervous smile graced your lips as you met his stare, a blush rapidly developing on your cheeks

A small nervous smile graced your lips as you met his stare, a blush rapidly developing on your cheeks. You quickly looked away, to look at your painted nails clinging to the banister in front of you. After a beat or two, you tried to look back at the man through your hair but he wasn't there. Your eyes rapidly swept the crowd, looking for the mysterious man but it was no use.  There were too many people in the room, but you could still feel his intense gaze.