| LITTLE ONE |

You were flittering around the penthouse, cleaning up just before heading to bed. Lucifer was babysitting the urchin, as he called her, for Chloe and Dan and you were expecting him home any minute. 

You were just about to head up the two steps to the bedroom you shared with the Devil when the elevator sounded behind you. You whirled around to see Lucifer, shirt untucked with an open waistcoat, stumbling into the apartment. He smiled tiredly at you whilst he headed to the bar to pour himself a well-deserved drink. That's when you noticed the glittery unicorn on his upper cheek.

"Oh, what did she do to you?" You grinned, walking over to Lucifer, giving him a peck on his other cheek

"What?" He looked at you puzzled, taking a swig of the whiskey he finished pouring. You gestured to your own cheek, informing him about the unicorn sticker. "Oh, the little urchin pinned me down?" He seemed almost embarrassed that Trixie had gotten to him.

"Sure," you chuckled as Lucifer avoided eye contact. You leant your back against the bar in thought whilst Lucifer faced you finishing his drink. You took a couple of seconds before you asked the question plaguing your mind. "Would you want kids?" Your eyes stared at your fingers playing with the hem of your shirt.

"Y/N, we've talked about this..." Lucifer sighed sadly.

You placed a loving hand on his arm, stroking the limb gently. "No, I know. But I see how you are with Trixie and if you could have children, would you?" Wrapping your arms around him, you peered up at him through your long mascara covered eyelashes.

"I've never really thought about it because it was never possible." The devil placed a kiss on the top of your head. "I don't really know." The look in his brown orbs let you know he was being honest, causing you to give him a small smile. "I'm going to head to bed, love. The small human has taken it out of me." He grabbed your hand behind his back to walk you to the bedroom with him.

"I'll be with you in a minute, just got a couple of things to do first." Lucifer nodded, bringing your hands to his lips before he headed to his lavish bathroom. 

After making sure he couldn't hear you, you peered down at your t-shirt covered stomach. You stroked it affectionately as you whispered, "don't worry little one, we'll tell him soon."