| AFRAID |

Deep down you always believed Lucifer, when he told you he was the devil

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Deep down you always believed Lucifer, when he told you he was the devil. But seeing it was something entirely different.

The handsome man finally revealed you his maroon skinned true face; the one he uses when he punishes the occupants of hell. 

You assumed you'd feel scared or terrified but you weren't. He trusted and loved you enough to show his true self, cautious you could run away screaming, never to be seen again. 

You could see in his dark red-ringed eyes your reaction panicked him, waiting for you to run away screaming as everyone else did. His eyes grew in wonder when you took a small step towards him, closing the gap between the two of you. Your head tilted in curiosity, watching him frozen in place, waiting to see your next move. 

Your eyes didn't move from his, trying to ease him with your warm gaze as your hand slowly lifted. The tip of your fingers softly caressed the unfamiliar tough shell of his face, testing the boundaries. You watched his eyes slowly close in relief, his face tilting to nuzzle your hand. As your thumb started to stroke his rough cheek, his watery eyes opened again. 

"Y/N," He breathed. "Why aren't you afraid?"

"Because you're still the man I fell in love with."

Imagine Me and You | Lucifer GIF Seriesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें