Just as he about to explode with another anger....

CRACKLAKA!!

The guards immediately came when they heard the loud sound.

A tiny black hole appear at the back, in the air.

Everyone in the room stop, they turn and stare at it.

King Yama anger dispatch much to the relief to those in hell. The minions with him saw that the king was still standing there looking at the hole silently, they dare not to make a noise.

king Yama stare at the tiny hole, his muscles tense unconsciously and was on guard instantly. He don't know why but his instinct told him danger, run! Get away!

Xi, having been with the king the longest knew that some was wrong, he can see the king muscles tense and he too was immediately on guard. If this unknown hole, that appeared out of know where, can make his king react that way than it is not just an ordinary hole.

Silence. The tiny hole didn't do nothing, Those on guard relax a little, but King Yama didn't, his mind tell him that something is in the hole, something dangerous; but he, the most fearsome king, is not the one to retreat even if it's a tiny hole.

The one who decided to break the silence was Ni,"My Kin-!"

Whoosh!

Inside the tiny hole, a hand reach out!

The guards and the four minion immediately got into defense, King Yama muscles tense tightly. Ki, fast as the wind, swiftly was in front of the king and pose in a fighting position follow by the rest.

They watch as the the arm move around like it's trying to grab something, than slowly, the arm retreat back to the hole but they did not dare to relax their guard.

The hand reach out inside of the small hole again but stop at the side. It grab the side than stretch the hole. The space crack! King Yama and his minions watch intensely as the hole stretch wider until another hand came out and grab the other side and expand the black hole.

The once tiny hole than form into a giant one. The hands retreat, a figure can be seen in the shadow, its stand there looking at them silently like a predator. They can feel their hair stand up, heart beat rapidly, they stare at the figure, 3 minute have pass no one make a move nor a sound.

Until the figure slowly walk to them. They were startled, seeing that it's moving towards them, they subconsciously move back. King Yama stood still, seeing this, the minions thought: what do they need to fear, they are the elite guards of hell itself. They force their feet to stop moving backwards; feeling brave, they slowly walk closer to the hole but stop shortly as the figure come closer.

Those with the strongest eye can see that King Yama was sweating. Even though fear start to consume him, Xi, the second in command was the strongest in hell, close to Ox-head. He swallowed his fear and shout at the figure.

"Stop right there! Intruder that comes to hell without permission will be heavenly punished!"

But the figure did not stop. Seeing this, Xi eye brow frown, a tiny sweat slid down his face.

As the figure came to the light. It form a woman wearing a white night gown. They gasp. The woman was the most beautiful thing they ever saw, not even the goddess of beauty could compare to her. Doll face, round eye, ect. Her long, black, silk hair reach to her heels, moving swiftly like a peaceful river.

This woman was none other than Chun Zhiming. Her eye calmly scan the people in front of her; a giant, a orange skin man, a four horn man, a round chubby man, a crow face man, and finally the more human looking man. The rest....well their not worth mentioning.

Fear.

Fear is what she smell, the permanent smile on her increase, the people in front of her face change. She walk toward than stop as the portal in the back gradually shrink.

She tilt her head a little trying to find the one she's looking for.

"Hmm...ne!"

The group flinch, not expecting a childish voice to come out from the beautiful woman.

"Do you know where Mr. KinG Ya-MA is?"

The giant man and the human looking one eye narrow as they look at her.

"Who dare to trespass my domain! I, this King Yama will send you to the pit of the serpent fire!" His voice echo.

The pit of the serpent fire is the most tormenting place, anyone who hear the name shiver in fear because it was an infamous place in hell, only those who try to assassinate the king or betrayed him are send there. You can hear their scream if pain, regret, and fear loudly throughout the domain; rumors has it that once you step in it, you'll soul will never escape even if you haven't committed any crime.

"So, you mister Giant is King Yama?"
Chun Zhiming stare strait toward his eye. The smile on her face widen farther until her eye form a moon crescent. The minions and guards sweat drop. Woman! Are you courting death!