Chapter 11 - Trying to forget.

Start from the beginning

I was afraid Niall was going to lose interest in her, give up on her and just forget about his feelings for her. She was the one and if she can't see it, then I'll make her see it.

I needed to talk to Niall's "princess"

•••••••••••••••

*Anna's POV*

I woke up by someone who was shaking me and yelling at me. I groaned in frustration and opened my eyes slowly revealing a smiling Max.

"What do you want, Max?" I asked pushing him off the bed and crawling under the sheets again.

"I'm taking you out!" he announced casually before throwing himself on top of me again.

"No! I'm staying here!" I stated not bothering pushing him off.

There was a long moment of silence during which Max got off me and I thought that he had finally given up.

However, someone suddenly pulled the sheets off and dragged me out of bed by my ankles.

I hit the floor with a loud thud and Max knelt down beside me "Come on! Get dressed quickly!" he whispered before ruffling my hair making it worse than what it looked like.

Only Max!

I groaned before standing up making Max smile even wider. Suddenly, I felt... Alone. Max is here, he's not fightning with Jacqueline. He's talking to me. Without yelling at his sister.

"Where's Jacqueline?" I suddenly blurted out. Max scratched the back of his neck awkwardly before mumbling something.

"What?"

"I said she went out!" he mumbled one again only this time I could hear him.

"What? Out? Where?" I asked frantically. Jacqueline has never gone out without me.

"Erm... She said something about watching her 'future husband' ?" Max asked/informed me.

I knitted my eyebrows together trying to remember anything about my best friend's husbands.

There is Brad Pitt, Harry Styles, Prince Harry and .... Tom Daley.

"Of course!" I yelled proud of myself for remembering "Tom Daley!" I announced casually to Max who was looking at me weirdly.

"Yeah! I suppose this is what she said!" he said nonchalantly "Can we go now? We're gonna be late!" he announced like a five years old kid who was going to a theme park.

I chuckled at his pout and not-so-cute puppy eyes and I nodded.

"Now go out so I would get ready!" I ordered him taking out some pair of jeans and my floral tank top.

"What? You don't trust me!" he winked flashing me his famous smirk.

I must admit my heart skipped a beat seeing him like that. His face was so... Perfect. That thin perfect nose of his. His beard which he hardly ever shave just to tease me as he knows I don't like it that way. His beautiful emerald eyes that have a mysterious spark to them. His thin seductive lips that you just want to taste and his perfect blonde hair that completes the European look.

"Are you done drooling over me, Anna?" he asked the smirk not leaving his perfect lips.

God Anna, get yourself back together.

My cheeks turned crimson making his smirk go wider if that was even possible. He shoved his hands in his pocket before going out of my room. However before going out he winked at me making the butterflies in my stomach go wilder. Yes I had a crush on him but what am I supposed to do when he's always around winking at me and flashing me this teasing smirk of his?