Chapter 8- The Hideout

Alex's POV
~*~

I look behind me at Marissa and Scott as we walk through the snow. Scott is whispering something to her and she giggles.

We stop once we come to a tall building.

"Are you sure this is the place?", Marissa asks curiously.

"Yep. This is the place.", Scott says, "Home Sweet Home. Beware of my sister. She turned my room into a library."

He knocks on the door. It creaks open and a pair of green eyes look out.

"Password?", a voice says.

Scott rolls his eyes and says, "Radioactive penguins."

The door opens wider and a girl steps out. She has black hair and green eyes. She gestures for us to come in.

She closes the door and turns on the lights.

Wow. This place is pretty...interesting.

The floor is a gold shag carpet. The wallpaper is dark purple. On the right side of the room there is a fireplace with a couch facing it. On the left side of the room is a large bookcase containing books on one shelf, a telescope above them, a ship in a bottle above it, and a vase with a violin next to it on the top shelf.

The girl sits down on the couch, leans back and says, "What brings you here?"

Scott brushes his bangs out of his eyes. "Sasha. We're hiding from...John."

Sasha sits up and says, "Really. Last I checked you and John were stuck like glue. And is that BLOOD on your clothes!?"

She pushes Scott upstairs and says, "Put these clothes on! You're not coming in my house smelling like O negative!"

A few seconds later Scott comes downstairs wearing a shirt with puffy white sleeves.

"Okay. Now that we have that problem solved I can show you to your rooms."

She leads us upstairs and points to me then to a room on my right. She points at Marissa then points to a room on my left.

"Scott. Pick who you want to share with.", Sasha says then disappears down the hall and into her room.

"I'll share with Marissa!", he says the goes into her room.

Marissa turns to me then shrugs then goes into her room.

I sigh then turn around and go into my room.