Chapter 7- Runaway

Marissa's POV
~*~

We plumet through the air and a few seconds later we land with a thud. I open my eyes and we're on a big white ship. Am I in heaven?

"Where are we?", I ask Alex.

We look up and I observe the ship. Wait a minute. The new boards, the black paint, the white paint, the brown boards underneath us.

"Wait a minute. This is my ship!", I shout, "The Silver Rose!"

I stand up and run to the steering wheel.

"How did it get here?", Scott asks struggling to stand up. Alex rushes to his side and helps him up.

"I don't know and I don't care. There's a First Aid kit in the captain's quarters.", I say.

I look up and see John trying to jump over the side of the Unbroken Enchantress onto my ship. I turn the wheel to the left, away from the Enchantress.

John snaps his fingers and a raft appears next to my ship and he leaps down onto it just as the Enchantress falls apart, board by board.

I stick my tongue out at John then guide my ship back to Skull Island. Scott walks up the stairs to me and looks up at the Enchantress and says, "Thank goodness we jumped."

I nod. He stares at me, "I guess it's going to be harder to get rid of John this time."

I nod again. I dock at Skull Island and Scott says, "We'll have to wait a while before we try anything. For now we'll need to find somewhere to hide."

I nod again.

Scott chuckles and says, "Is that all you're capable of doing?"

"Haha. No.", I reply.

We both laugh and Scott stares at me for a while more then he reaches for my hand.