Look now, Where did my life bring me. I never thought this would happen in my life ever..... i don't need anyone.. my god is with me..may be it was written in my karma. We cant do anything in this only can try to be better person day by day and face the challenges in life.

She always used to say whenever we face any failure or sufferings, "have a good cry, wash out you heart, if you keep it inside it will tear you apart..."

That's what I will do. I will cry until I cant, will mourn with myself, then the next day I will stand up and continue my life as usual. Life must go on, dont look back, live your life happily. There will be some sorrow moments, its up to  us, if we want to live them with happy or cry face. Or is there another option??...... there is saying,

"Stop thinking  about yesterday, get ready for tomorrow."

I remembered my own lines which I told my sister once.
Enough is enough.

Everything happens for a reason.
I dont need those pathetic people in my life....its actually good that I got rid of em.

"Stay with the pain until it passes, and you will be calmer for the next one"...
Life is all about the ups and downs....

To discover and explore myself, to get the confidence I decided to stay here itself..I convinced my parents that I will be back but after some months as I needed to find myself , me, which was long lost in finding other's happiness...I needed to be independent and to stop having hopes from others.
i dont need to prove anything to anyone, iam doing this for me.

Sammie handled everything for me. I owe him too much. He helped me to get a lil apartment and job at a nearby cafe as I didnt want to be burdensome on him or anyone and I had some money in my account. He and ria got my stuff from ranish's home afterwards.
After then, I got few friends at my workplace, Amy, samuel, serge and others. I used to be hesitant and shy with them at starting .They all new about my past consoled me. Amy once told me.

A person's true colors will always shows within time. You may be fooled, for the moment but be patient and see what happens."

She was right, I should focus on my future and lets see what will happen.

Sammie also filed the divorce suit in india through USA court, which usually takes 3 to 6 months if filed by mutual consent. I had to appear once in the court that time...i hope within two months i will get my divorce hereby.
*
*
*
*

A phone call broke my chain of thoughts of my  past events, thats when I realised a single tear was rolling on my cheek. I cleared my throat and  picked up the call,

"Yh yh...iam coming Ma....within 5 minutes...see u there..." I told her.
Meanwhile my stop came and I got down from the bus to my destination which became my solace after my work.

      Lil Angels home (random name)

I looked ahead and went inside the main gate. I smiled seeing the sight before me.

I was about to walk to them when a very familiar and sweet voice came from behind me,

"Mommyyyy........"

--------------------------------------------------------------

So here, the past events of 'mani' ends...

Who is missing  Anaconda...ooopsss... DRK??
😝

From now, only they will be seen

From now, only they will be seen...💃

Want Another glimpse of our highness 'kings'🤩

And big thanks to my fav reader jay4pg2❤❤love u di.

Please do votes, comment and share.

Thank you.
Stay safe.