chapter-6

Hey my lovely friends, i want to discuss something with you, as you guys know our Mani is merely one year older than DRK...so do you guys have any problem with her being older than our hero..is this a big deal?? Personally,i dont think so ,i have seen couples where the female protagonist is older than her man and even in wattpad i know about these kinda books and trust me they are having huge success..does the age matters this much than the plot or the message of the story?... Still i respect your opinions , my lovelies readers. If you guys wants it to change i can change it, making her younger than him......pls pls, state your opinion here...

And pls guys give me loads of voting, it really means alot, even a single vote is previous to me. Thank you ❤❤
Dedicated to arshiabigya❤❤❤❤ 
Enjoy!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------

HER

(Slightly Mature content) flashbacks:

I placed the shopping bag on the sofa nearby. I walked slowly near our room and cautiously opened the room and peek inside. What I saw there , made the ground slipped under my feet. My breathing stopped, I couldn't even move.....the tears which were formed before finally started streaming on my cheeks. I was standing there like statute. It seemed as if my whole world is ruining in front of my eyes.

Why.....why.....what in the world..how could he do this??.....

There, my own husband on the very same bed where we sleep daily, was fucking her friend cum whore. With his sweaty back, like an animal pushing his manhood in and out of.......

Disgusting.....

....I hardly swallowed as too much pain squeezed in my heart watching them like this. Moreover, my cramping made it worse.

So this was his project which he intended to finish as soon as possible.

How long have they both been doing this????.....how many times???......

I shuddered at the mere thought of being them together behind my back.

How could he do this to me, I've been loyal, caring and sweet to him all the time, even beared all his wrongdoings and inconsiderate nature.... always tried to see the good in him.

I never thought he would betrayed me like this one day, cheating on me with his best friend or I say personal whore aka sonika.

They were having sex in front of my eyes,panting hardly and I was watching them like some live porn show with my frozen state ,broken heart and crying red face. The whole room filled with their breathing, grunts and moans and their clothes with pillows were scattered at the corner of bed

I blinked my eyes trying to cleared the waterfall which were flowing non-stop and put the hand on my mouth to control my sobbing.