chapter-2

Gabriel 👆👆👆oh my demon.😍

Dedicated to my lovely reader jay4pg2.

Enjoy!!
------------------------------------------------------------

HER

"DRK"? I stared at her.

After coming out of her lala land she turned to me and rolled her eyes. I narrowed my eyes at her. She beckoned me over with her finger. I got close to her and she whispered in my ear.

"Daniel Reece Kings"

I blinked up at her.
Again kings. who the hell is he?

"And who is he?" I asked. she gave me an unbelievable look but again rolled her eyes dramatically.

"Keep rolling your eyes like this one day surely you will find your crazy mind." I joked.

She didnt do this time but i know she already did it in her mind.

She grabbed my arm and said "babes listen!! We dont have freaking time for this. I will tell you full history & wikipedia on the kings but now you have to go there, for taking order from them cuz am fucking too overwhelmed to attend them. If I do I will faint. I need my moment." She beamed at me and huffed.

She can never go without cursing!!! She knows i hate it.

I gave her a puzzled look "why me?"

"Cuz I don't want that cakey-fuckin-face
Clinging to them like a lizard,putting her fake-lake boobs on their gorgeous faces. They are too precious to get ruined by this fake tail reptile."she explained or burst out.

"So what!!! let her attend them. who knows they would enjoy her fake tail". I muttered.

"Gooo shooo!!! bring me nice spicy ketch-up news." she said excitedly and pushed me out of the counter area.

I sighed ..this girl.

I pulled my notebook with pen and walked to "the kings". Tsk..

As I started walking, I heard her singing,

Havana ooh na- na(ay)
Half of my heart is in havana ooh-na-na(ay,ay)
He took me back..........🎶🎶

I shook my head. This girl..

As I was going, stacy was coming from one side wearing blood red lipper, cat- eyed liner and high ponytail. her boobs were crying out loud to get rid out of the very tight material. she would rather choose tight high skirt than pants and three button opened-up shirt. well who cares?

She looked at me and scowled. I know gal you dont like me. well mutual feelings dumb- darling.
I swear on my life if she comes to know about me going to attend my special customers she will tripped me with her high heels and run to them..i wonder if she knows about the kings too??...i gave her fake smile.

I walked to the right side of sitting area as Amy told me. As I was going I noticed mostly customers were staring at the last table situated at the end of right corner and had window on its side.

 As I was going I noticed mostly customers were staring at the last table situated at the end of right corner and had window on its side