( dont do this to anyone else because I have tolerated , no one else.)

"And yes.....yaad rakhna...." I walked close to him. "bhut milengi tumhe..but Mani nhi milegi." I said forcing each and every world confidently, looking straight into his eyes and went away from there, from them.

(Remember this, you will get alot, but not Mani)

I walked out of HIS house crying, without even caring about anything...

What should i do now???
I dont have any place to go....i dont even have any relatives here..how will i tell this all to my parents..

I sobbed hard...again and again...people walking around were staring at me pitifully.

Yes I was pathetic!!!! And naive then..
.....after wandering on roads here and there, I decided to call only one person who could  help me then. Ria, sammie's gf . I called her and told her all the happenings, she came for me along with sammie and took me with them into sammie's home. After that, he went to meet ranish to talk about god knows what then. I happened to know about their big argument including the facts which shook me totally.

Ranish married to me only because of his family as they wanted only indian girl with good values for their only son..but he has a girlfriend at that time and he never desired to marry with some simple and naive girl like me his words not mine....I was thankful that his parents were not involved in his barbaric act..he even told sammie he dont mind to get me back as his wife...

So the marriage is plaything for him..he wants to keep his gf and me at the same time...

Disgusting.......
I didnt have thought he would stoop so low....
Lowlife!!!

Sammie is a good person, he became my brother as he also didn't have any sister. He and his family helped me so much in my grieving days, gave me a place to stay for days....with thier support I told my family the whole thing from starting. And the last incident too. They were totaly broken and devastated. They blamed themselves for this as they couldn't choose the right person for me....but I was not their fault at all. It was meant to happen.

Even his parents apologised for his wrongdoings as they knew lil about his habits that's why they wanted him to settle down so that he would become responsible.

And what about me?

There is a saying that parents suffers more than their child when he or she suffers. Their love is pure, they will love, support and care for you lifetime without anything in return. Their love is selfless and pure in this world which can be compared with anything.

They asked me to come back to india but I declined saying I need some time here. Moreover I knew, after some months, I would be married again to some stranger again as a divorced girl is seen with accusing eyes in india , people will only get to say, they won't know about the reasons, hurt and sufferings of that girl... moreover, mostly girls are held responsible for divorce. My mother belongs to Punjabi family and they are totally orthodox, village typo whose beliefs are to never let the girl out of your sight for long, let alone in another country.

The very people who used to praise my parents of our upbringing, they would see me with different eyes.

My mother assured me saying that they will give me time to replenish myself. I know they only want my happiness, but this world is cruel, it cant let you live peacefully. All my relatives would pressurise them to marry me off to some good man again.

Once I asked my mum before marriage that why cant i live with them after marriage, because they dont have a son Then she said,

"Every daughter has to marry and leave the house because we won't live for a lifetime. After us, someone has to be there for you."