Is this because I never let him consummated our marriage ???..if that is the case, iam immensely grateful for that I did the right thing and never let him touched me with his dirty body and hands......and its only been almost 3 months we are living together and he couldn't control.

I was on the verge of loving him, i already liked him..i really do...i was going to give myself to him in few days..i even started thinking about our kids... Even thought the name of my baby girl..'Rihana'........but....
What should i do now??? ..its all shattered ...my dreams, my wishes...all are crushed now...I cant stand him from now...this is too much.

A little choke left from my mouth catching sarika's attention as that 'man' was too much busy in fucking....

Sarika opened her eyes which were closed due to heavenly pleasure which 'my husband' was giving her.

She got lil surprised first and then smirked...a wave of victory passed through her eyes...
I never felt more miserable than this.
A marriage relationship is a sacred bond which is made by God. A husband and wife relation is the most personal in this world..I agree, we were imperfect to each other, but it needed both sides to adjust equally.

"Ahh!!!yesss....fast......baby....more.more..i need to cum...." she screamed in ecstasy while maintaining eye contact with me. listening her, He fastened his movements. I shook my head.

How cruel are they!!!!

That's it......

Mature contents ended..
_________________________________________

After taking deep breath, i burst opened the door which made them startled and stopped thier fucking session. That bloody bitch rolled her eyes irritatingly ,probably because of disturbance. Ranish turned and stilled, His face become paled.I threw a pitiful smile his way and he messingly stood out covering his manhood....what the use now???

"Ma..mani..how..when.....i...." he stuttered and trying to say something reasonable but couldn't.

His face was full of worry, fear and utter guilty as he looked at me then at his whore.
Tskk......fake guilt.bloody bastard, cheating pig.

"Yes..... speak now...I want to hear...I want to hear about everything. How many times have you cheated behind my back after marriage.....huh...how cruel are you!!! You....how could you? Was i not enough for you...or you just wanted sex from me ....or tired of me waiting for long...you should have told me if you had problem with being celibate even after mrg....why did you do this?....what i didnt do for you?? ...I accepted you despite of  being addicted. alcoholic and befriending with girls..I had my doubt on you but never raised any issue regarding this cuz I wanted to trust you and in return wanted to win your trust back. ..loyalty plays an important role to survive in marriage which you broke today...." I said walking to him, feeling very hurt.

"I ....I know..iam sorry..baby....its just..."...

Before he could start his craps, I slapped him not only once but twice...I never raised my hand on anyone in my entire life but i didnt regret that time.
A lil gasp heard by me. I turned to see that 'homewrecker' covered in sheets watching with opened mouth as I slapped her fuckboy.

I almost forgot about her....
What is her fault, if own coin is bad.

"Sorry??....all you could say sorry...You know what!!! You dont deserve me...you exactly deserve her, both of you are perfect for each other.....i didnt know you wanted trophy wife.....iam done with you..you are cheating bastard who dont deserve my kindness. You are worse than a manwhore." I said resentfully....

"I won't curse you....because you will get it eventually by karma...you ruined my life, my parents sent me to you with so much hope. Not only me, you ruined them too...not only you insulted my dignity, my pride as your wife but also hurt my parents' emotions and feelings for which I will never forgive you Ranish jaiswal...you will regret it..mark my words.....
kisi or ke saath aisa mat karna.kyunki maine to seh liya koi or seh ni payegi..."