Is this love over? ( Cyclone x Fem! Thunderstorm)

Requested by Kawaii_Chan_206
WARNING: CRINGEY STORY AHEAD

We were enemies when we were little.

"I am swo sworry..." a 3-year-old Cyclone whose mother was clutching her boy's shoulder said to a little girl with jet black as she held her foot while tears clouded her vision.

"It's ok! I'm sure as she's fine. Right, dear?" The girl's mother said as she nudge her daughter's head, trying to get her to back her up.

"LIKE HELL I WOULD." The girl yelled before her mother tug her ear, shutting her up. But that didn't take the tears away.

Meanwhile, Cyclone and his mother were shocked. First reason is they didn't expect the girl to yell at them and second, there weren't any other pre-school girls they know that can cuss.

"I'm so sorry for that! I'll leave you guys now." The mother said apologetically as she dragged the scowling girl away from the other mother and her son.

And we're still enemies when we were in preschool.

"Oh, is that you? The girl who yelled at me when I accidentally hit her with a football? Why are you here? Stalking me?"

"Shut the f*** up, you dolt."

Especially when we became teens.

"What are you doing, shortie? Trying to hit the targets?" Cyclone said as he stood in front of me, stopping me from firing the arrow in my bow.

"Get out of the way or I'll make sure you'll end up in the infirmary."
"Oh, really? I'll like to see you try."
*WHAM*

One knocked out Cyclone, served fresh, coming in about two minutes, sir.

But things changed when that day arrived.

"What the hell did you call me here for? You do know that I have band practice in five minutes, right? And I was supposed to meet up with some of the teachers for the upcoming prom."

"Yeah... about the prom..."

"Let me guess. You want me to go with you to the prom."

"How did you know that?"

"News travel fast here, boi."

"Oh... so is that a yes?"

"Just a question, why are you asking this?"

"Well, I asked a bunch of other girls already and either all of them already have dates or rejected me."

"So I'm a back-up."

"I'm trying to figure out whether or not do you have any sarcasm. Apparently, you don't ."

"Har har. Very funny."

"Wait, so does that mean I'm, like, a pretend girlfriend to everyone if I go there with you?"

"You can say that, I guess. Meanwhile, I'll just boast to the other guys that I have a hot girlfriend."

"I will throw you down a river, you know?"

And just like that, through the fake couple-going-to-prom situation, we became friends.