Part Twenty

I collapsed onto his chest, inhaling the lingering smell of sex.

Jin's POV

Warning Smut 🚫⚠️

I woke up with Taehyung on my chest. I lightly took him off of me, and grabbed the tube of lube. I squirted some lube on to my hands, rubbed my dick, coating a layer of lube onto it. I took the covers off of him, and pressed my dick at his entrance. He woke up immediately in shock, I then pushed in all the way. "Ah!" He yelled, "Shhh, it's ok" I said while kissing him. He was still not used to te feeling so I went slow, and careful. Thrusting in and out of him slowly, but very deeply. He started clenching his hole around my dick, making me grunt and groan. "You like that Daddy?" he said, "oh yeah I do babyboy" I replied. He switched our positions making him on top of me, "Ride me" I said. He started riding me without hesitation. I grabbed his waist, and stood up. Still thrusting in him, I walked towards the bathroom, I put my hand over his mouth to muffle his moans to not wake up the the others. I walked into the shower, and turned on the water, and started thrusting at an animalistic pace. "S-So close" Taehyungie said, "Wait for me!" I grunted. "Now babyboy" I said and we both came, we then showered together. I had to hold him so he wouldn't fall.

Time Skipeu (cause your girl is a tired bitch)

Jimin's POV
We were all in the kitchen when I decided to upload the photo of Jin-hyung and Taehyung, onto Twitter, Instagram, and Weverse. They all heard dings from there phones, and checked the post.

Chimminiepabo

(Closest pic I could find, just imagine they're naked, and Taehyung is on Jin's chest)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Closest pic I could find, just imagine they're naked, and Taehyung is on Jin's chest)

200k Likes
100k Comments
jintae_lover: TaeJin is real!💜
joonieluv: Aww 🥰 I don't ship Namjin anymore
Kookiememes: TAEHYUNG! WHY ARE YOU CHEATING ON KOOKIE!?
worldwidehandsomeluverr: Did they have... you know?

"W-where did y-you get that?" Taehyung stuttered while being a blushing mess. "Well last night when we came home, I was looking for you, and I looked in Jin-hyung's room, and well here you were" I explained. "So did you guys... you know" asked Hoseok-Hyung , "Well..." Taehyung said "Yes and I wrecked him" Jin-Hyung said quickly, which Taehyung slapped his shoulder and said "aish" while at the same time blushing. "So are y'all dating?" I asked "Yes" Taehyung replied.

Jin's POV
I looked at Taehyung while being flabbergasted, and he nodded. "Yes, we're dating, and he's my feisty little babyboy" I confirmed. I kissed him on his forehead, and everybody started saying "awww" and "ooh".

Author's Note💜
Hope You Guys Enjoyed Part Twenty! Sorry this part was short, but you guys deserved something from this story!
Love Y'all❤️

Zedinator