Part Nineteen

He collapsed beside Taehyung.

Jin's POV
"Taehyung-ah" I said so sweetly while lying down next to him, "Yes Jin-hyung" he replied, "I love you! Hyung loves you so much" I said with pure emotion "Hyung, I-I love you too" Taehyung said back. I was so surprised! "You do?" I asked "yes" he said before placing his head on my chest. I put the covers over us, and we both fell asleep peacefully.

Jimin's POV
We finally arrived home, after eating 5000 pounds worth of Panda Express. I entered the house exhausted, and walked up the stairs to Taehyung's room. He wasn't there, I then went to Jin-hyung's room, and heard snoring. I opened the door, and saw Taehyung and Jin-hyung sleeping together 'uwu' was all I could think. I pulled out my phone, and took a picture. I left the room, and went to my room to see Jungkook there sitting down on my bed.

I sat down next to him, "What's up kookie?" I asked sweetly, "Nothing Hyung" he said looking down. "You sure" I said concerned, he looked at me, he was staring into my eyes. When suddenly he look up at the roof, I saw his neck just there waiting to be attacked so I couldn't resist. I placed kisses on his neck and pinned him down on my bed, and connected our lips, I bit his bottom lip asking for entrance which he gave me without hesitation. I explored his mouth with my tongue, before I had to break the kiss for air, I licked his bottom lip before getting off the bed. "That's it?" He asked "Yes, I'm sorry Jungkook, but if we go farther you won't be able to do anything" I said with a wink at the end.

"O-ok, well t-then d-do you w-want to s-sleep" he stuttered, I just smiled and laid down next to him. We then slept together like that.

Namjoon's POV
I was lying in bed peacefully, I am in love with Jin-hyung. Every night I would dream about fucking him, until he completely owned me, now I dream about him fucking me. Looks can be deceiving!(lmao 😂 I am dying the "looks can be deceiving" is an inside joke with me and my friend)

I am a babyboy when it comes to him, and when I sucked his dick, gosh it was the best thing ever! I mean it so juicy, thick, and long like really long. He also sent me a couple of dick pics as that was also part of the deal. I love him, but I know he likes Taehyung. I ain't gonna lie, but Ken is really cute, maybe he is the one for me.

Hoseok's POV
I was so tired, but then Yoongi came into my room. He sat down in my chair and patted his lap, I got up from my bed and sat down on his lap.
He started flexing his thighs out of know where making me moan, "You like that babyboy?" he said "mphggnfnmfmfn" was all I could reply making him smirk.

Warning Smut🚫⚠️

He picked me up and threw me onto the bed. "Rough or Soft" he asked, "hmm about a soft Yoongi" I said, he just nodded. He opened the drawer and grabbed the tube of lube, he then put some lube on his fingers and said "Darling take off your pants and boxers" I obliged. He then entered one finger inside of me and started thrusting in and out at a fast pace, he found my prostate and I was moaning mess "holy shit" I moaned. He then added another finger and did the same thing, he connected our lips and put his tongue in my mouth gently. Then he started kissing my jawline going down to my neck, still thrusting in and out of me. He then pulled his fingers out making me groan "now now just calm down love" he said sweetly, he took off my shirt and then his own. I pulled down his pants and his boxers, then I started to jack him, but he stopped me. He laid me down and put the tip inside my hole, I adjusted and he started thrusting in and out of me at a medium pace, it was not as fast as usual, but he was already hitting my prostate. He then went a bit faster, Yoongi switched our positions so I was on top of him and he said "ride me", I started riding him like there was no tomorrow, and all you could hear was moans, grunts, and skin slapping. "Oh yes Yoongi" I said "oops sorry daddy" I quickly corrected, "no it's ok, remember I'm soft Yoongi" he said soothingly. It didn't take long before I came onto my chest, and him inside of me. I collapsed onto his chest, inhaling the lingering smell of sex.

Author's Note💜
Hope You Enjoyed Part Nineteen
I'm so sorry I haven't updated in awhile like I have said before school has been so exhausting
I literally come home and collapse on to my bed
Love Y'all ❤️

Zedinator

Dedicated to everyone who has been waiting! 💓