Chapter 13 - Asher

Start from the beginning

"But I made it clear that I didn't want anyone knowing this time." My tone is smooth and unbothered but I know my eyes are raging with restrained anger. Katie gulps nervously.

"Oh, come on." Her laugh is tight. "They would have found out anyways."

"Right, because you just love parading our hook ups like it's a personal achievement that everyone else should be jealous of."

"Well, they should." One shoulder goes up in a shrug. "You get around but never with the same person twice. It has to mean something that I'm the first girl you broke your rules for. Of course the others girls would be jealous."

"Do you even hear yourself?" I shake my head and open the door, pointing a finger. "Out. We're done here."

"Whatever." She sways away, swinging her hips in an over exaggerated manner that makes it looks like she has a wedgie. She throws me a dirty look over her shoulder. "Just so you know, I hooked up with your friend Jared. He was so much better."

I snort and don't even bother to correct her that Jared only recently had his first kiss a couple of days ago with a girl from our English class he really likes. He's the one guy in our crew that's shy as fuck despite being a good-looking fucker and always has female attention on him. He's a good one and no doubt hanging around with me and the others, all of Nate's friends that I tolerate for the sake of him, will taint him soon enough. Either way, Katie's a goddamn liar and she looks like a dumbass.

I wave a goodbye dauntingly and her face grows red. She stomps away like a fucking child and now that my cock has deflated and I'm no longer horny, I'm left wondering what the fuck I saw in her to begin with.

I close the door to the janitor room and round the hallway, freezing in my tracks at what I see. Oh, yeah. That's why I shoved Katie inside the secluded space — to fuck that image out of my brain. What are they still doing here?

My fist clenches beside me as I watch Dean Tory bend his head to press his mouth against Aria's, slipping his tongue inside while his hand travels up her stomach and cups her tit.

"Dean." Ria giggles and pushes his hand off. "We're still in the hallways."

"Fine." He pulls her bottom lip with his teeth and grins. "I'll save it for my place tonight."

So I guess they're fucking after all. That's not what Ria told me when I asked her last night after sneaking into her room. She also told me that I need to stop doing that because it makes her feel like she's cheating on her boyfriend. Boo-fucking-hoo. She was mine first and I'll gladly beat the shit out of Dean to remind him of his place.

I know I'm being a hypocrite considering I spend most of my times fucking other girls so Ria can fuck whoever the hell she wants too. I don't even know when the idea of another man touching Ria made me feel like my bones were set on fire, on the verge of becoming the fucking Hulk and killing said man, but it's getting harder to keep myself in control. Hence fingering Katie Meyers in the janitor closet and breaking my rule of hooking up with the same girl twice. She was right — it does mean something that I did that but she's not the girl I did it because of. I did it because this fucker Dean had been standing behind Ria and whispering some shit in her ear to make her giggle — probably fucking pillow talk — and it was either walk up to them and lose my shit in front of everyone or grab Katie, who happened to be two lockers down from me, and burn the image out of my mind. I thought they'd be gone by now but apparently they wanted to use the empty hallways to their advantage.

In my defence I did try to stay away and give them time to get the hell away. At least, that's what I tell myself as I saunter over to them while they suck each other's faces and clear my throat. They startle and pull away. Dean's face is sour and annoyed like he half-expected it to be me and Aria's face is equally annoyed like she definitely expected it to be me. Did I mention this isn't the first time I've interrupted their...extracurricular activities?