Chapter 13 - Asher

*PLEASE NOTE: the next chapter is up! There are some technical difficulties going on and most readers are unable to see the latest update. The link to it is on my profile as well as here: https://my.w.tt/4Vd1Xkqr50

__________________

PAST

"Oh my God." Katie moans when I push another finger into her. Her back arches as her hips seek out more of my touch and I give it to her, adding another finger. Her thighs start to tremble with an impending orgasm. "Asher."

"Shh." I warn and withdraw a finger as her punishment for being too loud. She immediately whimpers and clamps her mouth shut, pleading me with her eyes. My finger goes back in. "You'll get us caught. You promised you'd stay quiet."

"I can't help it." She whispers. Her eyes roll to the back of her head when my thumb presses down on her clit, her mouth falling open in pleasure. "It's so good. You're so good."

I smirk at her words. I know I'm good. Granted, I probably started having an active sex life way too early but it's the reason why I'm so good at fucking at seventeen years old. The guys I go to school with get their fair share of pussy too but I know I've got game like they don't. They come to me for advice after all, whether it's about how to make a girl orgasm or how to last longer during sex or even how to eat a girl out. I know my shit like they don't and my reputation proceeds me both on and off school grounds. I've fucked older women too and I know I've left them far more satisfied than any man their age. What can I say? I love fucking. A lot.

Does that make me a manwhore? I guess. But I also keep my story straight and make sure the women I'm with don't get my intentions twisted. I still have no desire to date and haven't had a single girlfriend and every girl I fuck seems to think they can change me, tame me. There's nothing to tame. I'm just not interested in what a relationship has to offer and am left more than satisfied from a good fuck. Any girl that gets into bed with me knows that, as I make it completely clear, and if they still convince themselves otherwise then that's on their head. They're grown enough to understand that my "I don't want a relationship with you" doesn't translate to the underlying message "but you could make me settle down." I said what I said, sweetheart.

When Katie spasms against my hand, I close my mouth over hers to muffle the obnoxious sounds she's started making again. Part of me is wondering if she's being loud on purpose just to prove a point — that ice cold Asher is stealing a quickie with her in the janitor closet between classes — and wave it around like a trophy. I've known girls to hook up with me and completely exaggerate the story to earn brownie points in their social status. It's pathetic as fuck and if that's what Katie's doing, this is the last time she gets a piece of me.

"Are you trying to put on a show, sweetheart?" I pull away to look her in the eyes which widen slightly. My mouth curls. So I was right. "Seems unfair, doesn't it? Here I am offering you a moment of pleasure and you still want to use me. Take from me."

I pull my hand out before she's even finished her orgasm and the look on her face is comical. Her hand takes hold the broom beside her so she can steady herself while the last of her tremors die down. I watch her with disdain, squirting some hand sanitizer on to my hands and rubbing them furiously to get the taint of her off of me. If there's one thing I hated, it's when people are fake. I've dealt with fakers all my life, people who pretend to care and pretend to love, when they're only after their own personal gain. It's the fastest way for me to lose respect for someone and Katie just lost hers.

"I...I didn't," She stammers, quickly pulling down her skirt and smoothing down her flat-ironed hair. It looks washed out and over-used with heat. "I was just having fun with it, you know? So what if people hear us? It's not like they haven't seen us hook up before."