²

After a while, we made it to the Human Zoo. The human continued to plead with us to return him back to Earth but no one listened.

"My Diamonds welcome back to the Human Zoo, It seems like you have brought a human to the Zoo, I'll have some guards take it right away." Holly Blue said

"Yes. Please do" Blue told her

"Right away My Diamond" Holly Blue said then she called two guards who came and took the human.

"Wait, what is your name human?" I asked.

"It's um Greg"

"Well it's nice to meet you, Greg I do hope you enjoy your new home." I smiled, then he was taken away by the guards.

"Its time to go Y/n" Blue informed me.

"Aunty Blue can we say least a bit longer?" I asked.

She looked down at me and smiled.

"Very well then Y/n"

"Oh thank you Aunt Blue, I'll be right back" With that I ran off to find the Famethyst.

~
After a bit off running I made it to their door. I took off my hood before entering.

"Heyyy you guys, missed me?" I asked as I lead on the door dramatically with a silly face.

"Y/n!" They called as they gave me a group hug.

We then sat on the ground and started to exchange funny stories, played games and I also showed them my new weapon that Aunt Yellow made for me.

"Wow! that's one sweet weapon you got there!"
"Yeah! I bet you could beat any gem!"

They would always shower me with kind words and really mean it, this made me feel more like my human self.

Then 8XG and another Famethyst came in.

"Hey you guys, what's up?" I asked them.

"Oh Holly Blue just told us to put another human in the Zoo"

I gave the two a surprised look.

"Really? I guess I'll go and check on them too make sure they are settling well" With that I wave the Framethyst goodbye, pulled down my hood and went off to the Zoo.

~~~~~

"Hello everyone!" I greeted the humans.

"Hi Y/n!" They greeted back.

I began to scan the area for Greg when I saw him with two other humans.

'Well he seems happy with his new home' I thought.

Then I saw the new human emerge from the water it seems like they both know each other cause they ran to another and hugged.

"Hey Greg! Glad you are enjoying your new home. Oh! you must be the new human, what's your name?" I asked as I took off my hood.

"I'm Steven. Wait, I think I know who you are...*snaps fingers* That's right you're the gem that was with Blue Diamond and you guys kidnapped my dad!" Steven yelled.

Y/n looked at Steven confused.

"Kidnapped? Now I wouldn't use that word, more like 'Safely migrated' would be the correct term I'll use, plus Aunty Blue says it's a way of saving what's left mother's legacy" I explained.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. What do you mean Aunt Blue and mother?"

"It's pretty straightforward, my aunt is Blue Diamond and Pink Diamond was my mother" I explained.

(3rd P.O.V)

Steven's eyes widen in shock.
Right in front of him was Purple Diamond, daughter of Pink Diamond, she wasn't like the rest of Diamonds because she was a half gem, like him.
He wondered if they could become friends after all, they were almost the same.

"Speaking about Aunt Blue, she's probably is starting to get worried where I am" Y/n said to herself ans she muttered a goodbye as she walked out of the Zoo, Steven tried to stop her but she had already left.

'Could she be the half Diamond Holly Blue was talking about?' Steven thought

*F l A s H b A c K*

Steven and the others were being led by Holly Blue as she gave them a tour.

"...and I'm quite sure that Purple Diamond will be pleased with the new human"

"Purple Diamond? Can you explain about her? You know for the tour" Sapphire asked.

"It would be my pleasure to your Clarity. You see Purple Diamond or Y/n Diamond is the daughter of our beloved Pink Diamond  met Y/n on earth as a little child wandering by herself and took her in as her own after finding out that her real parents had passed away. Pink Diamond loved her and they did almost every together but she was sadly shattered by Rose Quartz she was left all alone and she fell in a deep depression but luckily our Lovely Lady, Blue Diamond pulled her out and she became like her second mother, she also made her a half gem. Now she is seen as apart of the Diamond Authority, well respected and helps with the other Diamonds' Colonies"
She explained.

But what the other gems didn't see was Pearl's shocked face when hearing the name, Y/n.

*E n D o F f L a S h B a C k*

'So she's the half gem... Maybe she could help us'  Steven thought.