Love Yourself (Minjoon)

*Not a part of the main story, just a random ship. I think they are honestly adorable ❤*

Jimin had just taken a shower and he got out and wrapped a towel around his waist. He was using another towel to dry is hair, when he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror. He hated how he looked.

'Ugh my cheeks are so chubby, and my jawline is barely visible anymore.. I think i need to start dieting again.'

He looked down and began to cry, he hated feeling this way, he never feels like he is handsome enough. After a few minutes, he wiped his tears and walked to his room. He got dressed in a pair of baggy sweatpants and a big purple hoodie that he had borrowed from Namjoon.

He flopped down on his bed and began to scroll through Twitter. They had just came back from the Love Yourself tour, he kept seeing a lot of videos that ARMYS took during the concerts.

In one of them, it was a selfie cam of him performing Fake Love, while he was dancing his shirt flipped up a bit, revealing his toned stomach. He didn't have abs like he used to, but he was far from having any chubbiness on his tummy. He looked through some of the comments and frowned.

'Ugh where did his perfect abs go! Now he's too fat...'

'Petition to get back Jimin's abs. He needs to workout more'

'Even Jungkook has abs but not Jimin anymore?! Dang what happened to our muscular Jimin...'

(Ahhh these were so hard to write. He is so perfect with abs or not! I don't get why people hate on him so muchh. 😭)

He read a few more and began to cry to himself. He closed Twitter and went into a private tab.

*How to lose weight quickly*

He typed that in and he went through a ton of the pages of diets and foods to avoid. It was now 3am and he had looked through just about all of the pages. He had been looking at these pages for 4 hours and he did most of the things that the pages said.

He finally turned off his phone and got a pen and paper out, he started to write out his new diet plan and workouts. He wrote down that he would have one meal every 3 days. The meal would be in the middle of the day, and he would drink water for the rest of the days. He also wrote that he would workout 6 days a week. 3 days of regular cardio and other workouts. And 3 days of dancing.

(I DO NOT CONDONE DOING ANY IF THIS. IT IS VERY DANGEROUS FOR YOU. YOU COULD REALLY INJURE YOURSELF AND DROP WEIGHT TOO MUCH. Please stay safe, you are perfect the way you are ❤)

He was satisfied by his new plan. He put the notepad and pencil on his dresser and turned off the light and went to sleep.

*time skip cause my brain hurts from work rn and i can't think of how else to continue.*

Its been a month since Jimin started his new diet and for him, he's dropped a lot of weight, he feels very proud of himself. The other members... On the other hand, are scared for him.

Jimin was never chubby at all, he was frail even before his new diet. Now he's so thin that if you pick him up, its like carrying a kitten, a newborn kitten... They didn't know about the diet at first, until they noticed that when Jimin came to eat, it was only on dance studio days. After that, Jimin would be glued to his water bottle, the gym, and the studio.

It was studio day again and they had just finished their lunch and were on their way there in the car. Namjoon was reading some books on his IPad while Jimin was listening to music while lying in his lap in the backseat.

Everyone knew about the two dating since the BST era, when they had caught the two making out on the balcony on the set of the video.

They arrived at the building and were all stretching and warming up. After about 10 mins, the chorus to Idol was filling the room, along with hard footsteps of the choreography. Jimin was close to the front while Namjoon was closer to the back with Jin.