Sensitive (Yoonseok)

(I suddenly had inspiration from my previous Yoonseok chapter. So... This is kinda based on me. Cause im really sensitive. A bit too much. And i kinda based little Yoongi on me.)

Yoongi had just woken up, and he already knew it wasn't gonna be the greatest day... He instantly felt a pain in his head. He reached over on his nightstand for some headache pills, when he knocked over his contact lens case..

"Son of a bitch... Where are they??" Yoongi said as he knelt down trying to find the lenses that spilled out of their perspective case. After about 8 mins of searching, he gave up and decided to just wear his glasses.

He put on his round glasses, and picked up the spilled contact case. He set it back on the nightstand and grabbed the bottle of headache pills to discover that he was completly out..

"FUCK MY LIFE!" he yelled out in anger, loud enough for anyone in the room to hear, but luckily, not loud enough to wake up the other members. He stomped out of his room and shut his door quietly. He pulled out his phone and checked the time. It was 10:37, it was their off day so he didn't have any practice

'Thank god... I'm not in the mood to do anything today...'

He headed over to the bathroom and shut the door behind him. He did his business and washed his hands. He reached for his toothbrush, only to have it fall into the trash can.

All Yoongi could do in that moment was stare... He looked at his toothbrush, now covered in dirty tissues and other trash. His big round glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose, and the panging headache that he has worsening.

This is all it took to send Yoongi into his headspace... In that moment, Yoongi slid down to the floor and started to cry. His little sniffles and sobs turned into loud wails and cries. This alerted the members and caused them to wake up.

The first one up was Namjoon cause his room is the closest to the restroom. He jolted up from his and Jin's shared room and ran to the source of the crying. He looked into the bathroom to see a now little Yoonie crying in the middle of the floor.

"Oh baby boy, what's the matter? Tell Uncle Joonie what's wrong." He said while picking up his little hyung. He started rocking him back and forth. But this only caused him to cry harder.

"N-n-nuh wan J-joonie! Wa-want S-seokie!" He choked out between sobs.

Namjoon was in a panic mode, he ran over to Jimin's room and knocked on the door. Jimin instantly opened it and revealed a panicked Namjoon and a tear-stained and red Yoonie, hot tears streaming down his face.

"Whoa what happened?" Jimin asked startled and confused. They walked in and Namjoon set down the little on Jimin's bed. The little instantly ran over to Jimin and pulled him into a hug.

"M-minnie! were ish Hobi? Yoonie wan Hobi pease..." the little said between whimpers. Jimin lightly ran his hand through the elders' hair.

"Do you want me to bring you to him pumpkin?" Jimin said in a soft voice in order to not startle the little rapper in his headspace. The little just nodded slightly. Jimin picked up the small boy, he was always a bit underweight so it wasn't difficult to pick him up. 

"I'll take it from here Joon, you have done your part. I'm just gonna bring him to Hobi hyung, he is in the dance studio. He went early to get a bit of exercise in." he said quietly to the leader. He then made his way to the car with the little and set him in the back seat. He buckled the boy's seatbelt and went to the driver's seat and began to drive to the studio. 

After about 20 mins, they arrived to the studio. Yoongi had fallen asleep on the trip from all of the crying and stress from the morning. Jimin parked and went to the back seat to wake up the younger. He opened the door and shook the younger lightly, a few shakes and the boy's eyes began to flutter open.

"Morning sleepy baby, we're here. We can go in and see Seokie okay?" Jimin said while picking up the boy. The elder boy just nodded and clinged to the pink haired boy. They walked into the studio and saw the orange haired boy covered in sweat sitting against the wall, exhausted and drinking water from his water bottle.

"Oh hey guys! Why are you her-" the boy was cut off by a certain raven haired boy jumping out of Jimin's arms and tackling him into a bone crushing hug and started to cry.

"Hey what's wrong baby boy? Tell Seokie what the matter is with his little muffin." he asked softly while rubbing circles on his back trying to calm him down. It took him a couple of minutes to finally get him to stop crying and it it faded to just some soft sniffles.

"w-when yoonie woke up.. he wost contacs, den he wan out of medicin fow headachies, a-an den yoonie toothiebwush fell in da twash... J-jus waned Seokie b-bu couldn find him anywhewes an-" Now it was Yoongi's turn to get cut off, he felt a warm pair of lips against his own.

Hoseok pulled back and pulled the little into another hug.

"I'm so sorry that those things happened to you baby. I should've told you that i was going to the studio this morning. I didn't even think of it. I'm such a bad bf baby... Can you forgive me for leaving you alone?" he asked the little, feeling terrible for not being there for him.

"Of couwse Seokie! I wub chu~!" Yoongi happily replied and hugged back.

"I love you too my baby Turtle~"

A/N: Oof hope you liked it. This is my first time writing a one shot. So buh bai! Second Dentist Appointment part coming soon!