Honey...

(Continuation of the Playtime... trilogy? Idk lol. I want to try out the P.O.V thing so. Tell me if I did it wrong lol. I'll stop)

Yoongi POV:

While the rest of the members were talking about grown up stuff, I heard a door slam. I saw looked over and saw that Jin was gone and so was all of his stuff. I slipped away from the others without being noticed and crawled up the stairs.

When I got to the top I noticed that the playroom door wasn't closed like it usually was so we wouldn't just walk in there without supervision.

So I look into the door and see a pink bag, it was Jin's that he just got. Why did he put it in here? I started to panic because I didn't see Jin at all. After pulling myself together I was big now because I was super worried.

I stood up and put my bag next to his and closed the door.  I turn around to see Jin coming out of the bathroom door,  we made eye contact for about 30 seconds before he just walked to him and Namjoon's shared room and shut the door.

I hesitated to walk in since he seemed a bit upset. But I wanted to check on him so I slowly walked over and tested the doorknob, and to my surprise it was unlocked. 

I knocked lightly before entering and saw Jin sitting on the edge of the bed looking down at his feet.

"H- hey, Jin?  Are you okay? I didn't even notice that you had left until I saw a discarded green crayon on the ground that wasn't mine." I said still at the door not wanting to startle him.

He turned around and looked back at me, his eyes looked a bit puffy and I saw some tear marks that looked like they were wiped off.

"I- I'm sorry Y- yoonie, I didn meen to weave... I jus tought dat Joonie wiked Yoonie bettew dan Jinnie. So I weft su I wouldn be a boter.." Jin said as he broke down into sobs again.

"Hey hey shh , it's okay don't cry  honey, you are never a bother. I'm sorry that it seems like this, I guess I just have a younger headspace than you and he was helping me. He still loves you so much, wayy more than me. Sometimes I might need a little extra help than you. But I would never do anything to hurt you." I said pulling the older into a hug.

We stayed like that for a while until I heard a little squeak from Jin that broke the silence I'm the room.

"What's so funny sweetie?" I asked

"Yoonie has wabbits aw over his shiwt, see, dis one ish eatin a cawwot, dis one is sweepin, these tu ar waughing,  an dis one ish hoppin!" He said bursting into a fit of laughter causing me to join in too.

We laughed so much that I let myself slip back into my headspace. We both calmed down and started to get bored trying to find the number of each bunny on my shirt.

"Hey do oo wana go bac downstaiws an cowor s'mor?" I asked Jin who also looked very bored. 

"Oh yeaa we has new cowowing bookies! Wes go Yoonie! " Jin said grabbing my hand and beginning to drag me out of the room.

Jin POV:

"...Wes go Yoonie!" I said, grabbing Yoonies hand so he won't fall behind. We ran out of the room and headed to the playroom remembering that I left my bag of stuff in there earlier.

I went in to grab the bag telling Yoonie to stand outside and wait. I looked around trying to remember where big Jin put it.

'If I was big... were wuld I put a bag of stuff?... oh yea! Oh yeah! undew da bed!'

Just as I was about to grab it I felt a hand on my shoulder...

A/N: DAT CLIFFHANGER THOUGH! Oof sorry I'm really trying to be better but I'm going through a bit of a writer's block.  I'm truly sorry for the cliffhanger again... I'm trying my hardest..