Dentist Appointments pt.1

(A/N: This idea was given to my by Taekookisathing and i already had the whole plot thought out so. Thank you so much for the idea. Go check our their book, its really good! Also this chapter is gonna be in No ones POV because im feeling lazy lol oof)

Jin wakes up first and looks at his clock to see that its already 11:58 and that they all have dentist appointments at 2:30 (hehehe see what i did there. Tooth hurty... I'll go home)

He has always been terrified of the dentist, he has good teeth and always has perfect appointments. But the thought of someone poking and prodding in his mouth scares him half to death.

He lays back down and hides under the covers knowing that once Namjoon wakes up that he'll have to go to the scary dentist. Just then he feels his boyfriend toss and turn a bit in his sleep. Jin slides from under the covers and sneaks under the bed hiding under another blanket. He stayed there for a good 10 mins before he hears an alarm go off.

He hears Namjoon roll over to the other side of the bed to turn the alarm off, he then swings his legs off of the bed and onto the floor. Jin see him put his feet down and he moves further under the bed accidentally making the bed move a but.

"Huh? What the heck was that? Is there something in here..." Namjoon says to himself. He looks under the cover and sees nothing, under the pillows, nothing, then finally checks under the bed to see a blanket with something underneath it.

"... Well if there's no one here, I'll guess I will go make some waffles, in the kitchen... alone, unsupervised, and eat them all by myse-"

"KIM NAMJOON I SWEAR TO GOD YOU BETTER NOT! YOU WILL BURN MY KITCHEN TO THE GROUND!" Seokjin says springing up from under the bed jumping on top of his boyfriend to stop him from leaving the room.

"Ah well good morning my little monster under my bed. What were you doing under there anyways?" Namjoon asked lovingly as he sat him down on the bed.

"Well... I wasn hidin from da dentis or anyting. I was.. Chekin 4 monstews. Yea was chekin 4 monstwes. Da dentis monstews. Bu we all clear." He said with a nervous smile hoping that he would get off the hook.

But his boyfriend just looked at him, knowing that this "dentis monstew" is the acutal dentist. He bent down and put his hands on the elder's shoulders.

"Baby, be honest with me, are you afraid of the dentist?" He asked in a calm soft tone

Jin nodded his head slightly down and started to tear up.

"Oh honey, there's nothing to be afraid of, you have really good teeth. They just need to make sure that they are extra clean and healthy. Look, if you are an extra good boy today, I will buy you a cupcake." He said hoping it will pursuade the little to go.

"D-da big one fwom da bakewy down da stweet da i w-wike?" He asked while wiping the tears from his eyes

"Yes baby boy, the one from the bakery down the street, but you have to promise you'll be a good boy for the dentist." He said holding out his pinky to make the promise official.

"Okais! I pwomise tu be a good boy fow Joonie an fow cupcake!" Jin agreed excitedly and linked his pinky with the younger.

A/N: sorry for the long wait. Im a depressed mess. And y'know almost killed myself but whatever. :')