Dentist Appointments pt.2

(I have the big stupid. I've had this finished in my drafts and forgot to publish it *facepalms*)

No one's POV:

They boys were ate breakfast and got ready for their appointments. Namjoon was getting himself and Jin ready, Hoseok was getting Yoongi ready, while the rest were waiting downstairs in the living room.

Yoongi's POV:

Dada was gettin me weady in an uncomfy shirt an big boy pans cause we was goin to some pwace called da "dentis". He tol me dat da dentis is da toothie doctow. I wike goin to da toothie doctow cause dey make Yoonie's teethies fwesh an cwean!

Aftew dada got me weady, he got himself weady and cawwied me downstairs were da west of da membews are.

"Aww is someone feeling little today? I haven't seen a little Yoonie in a while." Diminie said walking over to Dada and gwabbin me from him so he could finish getting weady.

"Wait, he's little? You know he can't be little when he's at the dentist office right?" Taehyungie saids to Diminie. I gues i fowgot dat dada tol me to be a big boy fow da dentis. I got down from Jimin's grasp getting a hold of myself and slipping out of my headspace.

"I-i'm sorry i completly forgot. I've just been really tired lately and slipped unknowingly." I said walking over and sitting in the recliner chair next to Jungkook who was focused on his laptop, most likely playing a game.

"Okay guys let's get going. Our appointments are in 10 minutes" Jin said to everyone, grabbing the keys and leading everyone out the door. I was the last to walk out and he locked the door behind me.

We all piled into the van, i opted sitting next to Hoseok because i know I'd want to be little when I'm near him. I sat inbetween Jungkook and Jimin. We started making our way to the Dentist office, I put my headphones on and listened to some Got7.

About 5 minutes later we pulled into the parking lot of the office. We all got out and made our way in. I looked around and saw that no one was there. I guess PD-nim made us private appointments so no one would see us.

Namjoon had already told us the order that we are going in. I was the last person to go in. First was Jin because he is the one who's teeth are the best. My teeth aren't the greatest due to me staying in my studio for long periods of time. I would barely eat anything, brushing my teeth was the last thing on my mind when i was composing.

I continued to listen to music as i saw one member come out, and then another go in. About 5 songs later i heard my name being called.

"Min Yoongi, the dentist will see you now." the nurse said. I followed him to the back room, he sat me down on the chair and asked me a couple of questions. Then he took his clipboard and told me the dentist will be in soon.

I waited for a couple of minutes. I started to become very nervous at this point. All i wanted was dada and Kumamon...

"Hello Mr. Min, I'm Dr. Kim, I'll be examining your teeth today. Can you open wide for me so i can put the prongs in to keep it open." He asked nicely to the raven haired boy.

"O-okay" I said slightly nervous as i obeyed the dentist's orders. The dentist proceeded to poke and prod around my mouth. It hurt a bit, but not as bad as I expected.

"Alright Mr. Min you're all set. Everything seems fine, you just had a bit of plaque build up, just try to remember to brush 2 times each day. But other than that you're teeth are in great health. I'll see you in a few months" The dentist said and shook my hand. The nurse showed me to the door to reveal eveyone sitting there.

"All right we ready to go? I think it's time for some rest." Namjoon said to everyone. I looked over and saw Hoseok holding my Kumamon and a lollipop.

He handed them to me then hugged me. He whispered something in my ear before kissing my forehead.

"Since you we're such a good boy for the tooth doctor, we can go home and you can eat this after dinner. Then we can watch whatever movie you would like baby boy."

This made my face feel so warm and i instantly felt little. He held my hand all the way to the van. When we all got in, i sat next to dada. I layed on his shoulder an fell asleepies.

A/N: I'm so sorry for being so inactive. I've been dealing with a lot lately. I have a question. Would you guys want another oneshot first, or the first chapter of my Taekook book? I don't know which one to start with lol. Bye guys~ love chu all!