Intro

Having intelligence, talent, fame and money, what else do you need? That's what Jung Hoseok, the CEO of HopeWorld Entertainment thought. Min Yoongi, a florist who loves his simple life working with flowers and staying away from any unnecessary drama. When the two who are living polar opposite lives meet, will Jung Hoseok's thoughts be changed by the small florist?

This is indeed a boyxboy fanfiction of BTS. If you are uncomfortable with it, then please don't read this. Ships in this story are Sope (Yoonseok), Jinkook and Minjoon. If there is any necessary warnings, I will put it in the beginning of the story but this story will not have any triggering invents in my plans yet.

I apologise in advance for any typos, grammar errors, spelling errors etc. Sometimes I'm just lazy to reread the chapters I have written. Also, sorry if the sentence structures are wrong or weird. I am always trying to improve my writing and get better as time goes on.

Another things is I'm not sure if I can update frequently or on time because I am still a student. I do want to keep my grades up, so I apologise if I didn't update or suddenly disappear for some time. Please be patient with me. Thank you so much if you are 💖

If this story has any resemblance to any other story, I did not plagiarize any books/stories. So if there is any similarities, maybe I read some other books and the idea got stuck in my brain and I wrote it out here without realising.

Thank you for giving my story a chance and reading it 💕 If you came from my other stories and decided to continue to support and read my stories, thank you so much and love you all ❤ Sending my hugs and love to all of you, byeee 👋