Final Crushes

As our lips separated, I craved for more of the kiss. Opening my eyes I met a pair of blue eyes. Eyes that I knew too well. Jack Johnson. I pulled away and glanced in Jake's previous direction. He stood there on his phone. But I knew he was pretending. Jack grabbed my hand and led me out the hallway. We walked until we we're out of Jake's sight. Jack looked around to make sure we were alone and he looked down at me. "Look, me and Gilinsky made a pact to do anything to keep Jake away from you. Renee, I swear. If Jake breaks your heart he's going to lose his balls" I couldn't help but burst out laughing. "He's no good, I found that out today." "Good" He gave me a satisfied smile. The bell rung signaling us to leave with one last hug. I climbed up the stairs to meet a welcoming Gilinsky. I was pulled into his embrace with a smile. His height against mine brought me to my tiptoes. "So I hear you and Johnson are kissing now. " He pulled me under his arm and we walked down the long hall together. "Actually no, he kissed me. I was forced." Gilinsky laughed. "I thought I'd be the first to kiss you, I didn't think Johnson had it in him. He's so innocent." And that was true allow me to fill you in. Gilinsky is the dare devil, the ditcher, the flirting type, The bad one, also known as the "The Freak". Johnson however was just the opposite. Got straight A's, teacher's pet, Shy, the good one. He was known for being the angel to Gilinsky's demon. They balanced each other and everyone knew it. Gilinsky walked me to my class even though his was in another building. "See you around " Gilinsky kissed my forehead and squeezed me one last time and let me off to my class. I'll admit I had a crush on the Jacks. Both of them treated me so well, As if I was their shared girlfriend. I'm used to Gilinsky kissing me on the forehead and Johnson holding my hand. However today, Their actions had a different effect on me. I felt a new high towards them.

Friendly Strangers and Secret TalentsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara